UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just after a quick answer...if there is one.

Is gyno preceded by itchy, sensitive or sore nipples? Or can you start to develop tits over night, hassle free?

I ask because I'm two weeks into a cycle. I've waited on starting the AI as I feel absolutly no different to normal. I am however putting on weight and can't tell if the small, triangular shape that appears by my nips when I sit is just a build up of fat. There is nothing obvious when I'm stood.

Thanks for taking a look

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tenderness, puffiness, sore.... bang in nolva as soon as you get this. High BF does make it look worse though. But so does being very lean!!
Yeh thats what I would expect but I have non of the above. I just wondered if it can start without having tenderness, puffiness or soreness. I cant tell if I'm just catching myself at a funny angle in the mirror when I'm sat down and imagining it starting.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Yeh thats what I would expect but I have non of the above. I just wondered if it can start without having tenderness, puffiness or soreness. I cant tell if I'm just catching myself at a funny angle in the mirror when I'm sat down and imagining it starting.
Personally quite OCD about checking for gyno too, every small detail gets me overthinking. My nips got quite fiery and sensitive one night which led me to take adex , probably the first little signs of gyno and high e2 which i put a stop to, i was also told to put my hand behind my head and feel around the nipple for any lumps. I dont think gyno just develops instantly without any warning from what i know.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personally quite OCD about checking for gyno too, every small detail gets me overthinking. My nips got quite fiery and sensitive one night which led me to take adex , probably the first little signs of gyno and high e2 which i put a stop to, i was also told to put my hand behind my head and feel around the nipple for any lumps. I dont think gyno just develops instantly without any warning from what i know.
Yeh it's funny, I may well be a little para about it but I'm not sweating it. I would just like to see how long I can go without having to use AI as I feel no different in my mood, skin etc but I guess it is still early days (two weeks into 500mg pw test Cyp). I wouldn't want to drop my estrogen low if there is no need to... But.. I also prefer to 'prevent' rather than 'cure' a problem. I think I'll see how this week goes and maybe just start adex in a week or two. I believe Cyp takes 4 to 6 weeks to reach peak levels which you would think would cause peak est levels too.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Yeh it's funny, I may well be a little para about it but I'm not sweating it. I would just like to see how long I can go without having to use AI as I feel no different in my mood, skin etc but I guess it is still early days (two weeks into 500mg pw test Cyp). I wouldn't want to drop my estrogen low if there is no need to... But.. I also prefer to 'prevent' rather than 'cure' a problem. I think I'll see how this week goes and maybe just start adex in a week or two. I believe Cyp takes 4 to 6 weeks to reach peak levels which you would think would cause peak est levels too.
But you don't know how much you aromatise. 500mg pw of test cyp could have your e levels way high. Or it could not.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Fortunately I have never suffered with Gyno but my brother has and says it can be a complete head spin too.

He has often had "Phantom" symptoms feeling a burn or pain which actually wasn't there etc.

However it can be growing in the background without any symptoms and is a bitch to reverse if you leave it too long.

Nolva at the first sign always.

Danny

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But you don't know how much you aromatise. 500mg pw of test cyp could have your e levels way high. Or it could not.
Indeed yes. At the moment, if I judge my e2 level by how I feel then I would guess its within a working range for me still as I feel completely normal. But as mentioned here it probably is building up and by the time I notice then it may be sky high. Would you recommend I start my Adex as a precaution?

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fortunately I have never suffered with Gyno but my brother has and says it can be a complete head spin too.

He has often had "Phantom" symptoms feeling a burn or pain which actually wasn't there etc.

However it can be growing in the background without any symptoms and is a bitch to reverse if you leave it too long.

Nolva at the first sign always.

Danny
Hey, have you not suffered from it because you took an AI from the start of your cycle? Or did you ride it out by feel? Obvs I think the less of anything you can take the better. If I could get through without it then great but I presume the odds of that are slim. I'm also taking HCG so you would assume my levels would be quite high by now.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Indeed yes. At the moment, if I judge my e2 level by how I feel then I would guess its within a working range for me still as I feel completely normal. But as mentioned here it probably is building up and by the time I notice then it may be sky high. Would you recommend I start my Adex as a precaution?
I honestly don't know mate. I don't know if feeling for high E2 is a good thing. I think high and low E2 have similar symptoms don't they? Hard work getting E2 right. I've been trying for about 15 years!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts