UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there people, could someone please give me some advise and help in putting on weight and bulking up, ive been eating alot of rubbish for a while now and havent but on an ounce,,im just about to start training for weight gain and bulk and was hoping you guys could help as to be honest i havent got a clue about what supplements to take or what diet to start, ive been told to start taking "critical mass" and "blue hearts, dianabol) although ive been told to only take the latter for six weeks. Could someone please please advise me on whats the best supplements to take and what best steriods to take, also whats the best diet. I know im asking alot guys but im effing desperate here..im really skinny and its starting to get me bloody down.

ps im 29, 5"8 and 10st 5lbs, any help people is really appreciated

·
Gym Addict
304 Posts
barrera said:
Hi there people, could someone please give me some advise and help in putting on weight and bulking up, ive been eating alot of rubbish for a while now and havent but on an ounce,,im just about to start training for weight gain and bulk and was hoping you guys could help as to be honest i havent got a clue about what supplements to take or what diet to start, ive been told to start taking "critical mass" and "blue hearts, dianabol) although ive been told to only take the latter for six weeks. Could someone please please advise me on whats the best supplements to take and what best steriods to take, also whats the best diet. I know im asking alot guys but im effing desperate here..im really skinny and its starting to get me bloody down.

ps im 29, 5"8 and 10st 5lbs, any help people is really appreciated
First, take a deep breath, feeling calmer now? Ok..I hate to say this but first and foremost, before you do anything, read, read and when you're tired read some more. You can start with the sticky posts in the forum :)

Some advice to reach your goals:

First - get your diet spot on (supplements wise, some whey protein, multi-vit and fish oils should suffice)

Second - start a basic weight lifting routine based on big compound movements

Third - don't even think about roids at this stage, I understand you want to get big fast, but food, iron and rest can work wonders ;)

Do some research to begin with mate :)

PS - dianabol is not a supplement

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.