UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear with me .

If say you built a little muscle , would it just be a case of getting to 8-10% bodyfat or is there more to it than that ??

·
Looking Freaky
2,376 Posts
I personally don't see the point , putting all that effort in for a plastic trophy. Not like anyone here has superior genetics to actually take it very far. So waste of time in my opinion .

·
Newbie Trainer
2,010 Posts
I really wanted to be able to say good on 'em, at least they've the balls to get up there etc. - but clearly this ****er's* taking the piss, and I fear the others may be retarded/delusional to some degree. View attachment 201323

*blokes on stage with him have certainly put the work/time in.

Reactions: ausmaz

·
Getting HUGE!
2,937 Posts
I personally don't see the point , putting all that effort in for a plastic trophy. Not like anyone here has superior genetics to actually take it very far. So waste of time in my opinion .
So if you can't get to the top in a sport then don't bother trying. Must tell the young lads down the park to not bother playing football unless they are good enough for the premier league.

If everyone had that attitude then no one would get very far. Maybe people enjoy the competitive aspect or enjoy seeing how far they can take their physiques instead of blasting gear and heading to the gym 4 times a week to look good in a tshirt walking around the street.

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
I've never got it either TBH. All seems very **** erotic to me. Getting oiled up and prancing around on stage in a thong while other men whistle and cheer.

Horses for courses though I guess. If people get enjoyment out of it, fair play to them.

·
Banned
522 Posts
I've never got it either TBH. All seems very **** erotic to me. Getting oiled up and prancing around on stage in a thong while other men whistle and cheer.

Horses for courses though I guess. If people get enjoyment out of it, fair play to them.
I agree…60% Bodybuilder 40% Closet homosexual.

·
Gym Addict
2,348 Posts
I really wanted to be able to say good on 'em, at least they've the balls to get up there etc. - but clearly this ****er's* taking the piss, and I fear the others may be retarded/delusional to some degree. View attachment 201323

*blokes on stage with him have certainly put the work/time in.
Fella nake is Hamish Blake, he's a media personality here in Australia.... that was part of a skit they did travelling round the U.S a few years ago..... it was pretty funny really cos as others have said he actually won his class as he was the only "heavyweight" :D

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Fella nake is Hamish Blake, he's a media personality here in Australia.... that was part of a skit they did travelling round the U.S a few years ago..... it was pretty funny really cos as others have said he actually won his class as he was the only "heavyweight" :D
He's in better shape than 97% of UKM membership.

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,659 Posts
If say you built a little muscle , would it just be a case of getting to 8-10% bodyfat or is there more to it than that ??
There's more to it than that, mate:

You'll have to enjoy prancing on stage, oiled up, and wearing tiny knickers.

You'll also have to either deal or hook to be able to afford 12iu GH ed.

Don't worry about adequate protein though, your sponsors and their mates will leave a small deposit regularly.

Perks of the job are free grapefruit though.

Oh, and free roids if you join a BB forum and repeatedly say you used x product and it worked well.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There's more to it than that, mate:

You'll have to enjoy prancing on stage, oiled up, and wearing tiny knickers.

You'll also have to either deal or hook to be able to afford 12iu GH ed.

Don't worry about adequate protein though, your sponsors and their mates will leave a small deposit regularly.

Perks of the job are free grapefruit though.

Oh, and free roids if you join a BB forum and repeatedly say you used x product and it worked well.
Haha, not ever gonna try or do it , just wondered that's all , see what humorous comments people would make

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
If I honestly believed I had the genetics and physique to place highly in a regional comp, then I'd do one.

I guess we will have to see how I respond to my first ever cycle (currently on week 4)!

But I'm quite happy just training and running gear as a lifestyle choice, rather than for competition.

·
Looking Freaky
2,376 Posts
So if you can't get to the top in a sport then don't bother trying. Must tell the young lads down the park to not bother playing football unless they are good enough for the premier league.

If everyone had that attitude then no one would get very far. Maybe people enjoy the competitive aspect or enjoy seeing how far they can take their physiques instead of blasting gear and heading to the gym 4 times a week to look good in a tshirt walking around the street.
I am entitle to my opinion just are you are. There is a difference from out kicking a ball to putting a ton of drugs into your body torturing your self mentally through diet to stand in a thong flexing your glutes for once again , for what ???? Get a grip

Kids playing foot ball , what a great selection of comparison . Heard it all now . Kids playing football are not doing harm to their bodies , doing extreme dieting and doing drugs . . Nice one mate totally makes sense that.

done here. Not getting in arguments over oiled up men standing on stage . Even if that is your thing . Anyway enjoy :whistling:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,937 Posts
I am entitle to my opinion just are you are. There is a difference from out kicking a ball to putting a ton of drugs into your body torturing your self mentally through diet to stand in a thong flexing your glutes for once again , for what ???? Get a grip

Kids playing foot ball , what a great selection of comparison . Heard it all now . Kids playing football are not doing harm to their bodies , doing extreme dieting and doing drugs . . Nice one mate totally makes sense that.

done here. Not getting in arguments over oiled up men standing on stage . Even if that is your thing . Anyway enjoy :whistling:
Jesus Christ calm down chap. You on your fcuking period or something. Like you say I'm entitled to my opinion.

How different is it to what you do. You take drugs, put your body under stress from training and for what?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts