UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FREAKIN HUGE
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not been but I can see me being tested in the near future.....I was gone from work for 2 months and i kicked my ass in the gym while I was gone for training and did my first gear also....got back and now they are all talking...

·
8,379 Posts
Jock said:
Still confused???
Me too. For the life of me I can't work out what the censored word was but even then I doubt it would make much difference. But at the end of the day, unless you're a professional sportsperson then any drug test is likely to be for recreational drugs and steroids are unlikely to be tested.

·
Getting there...well,somewhere!
620 Posts
Don't see how they can force a **** test (whatever **** is) on you just because you have been to the gym for 2month. Unless they are having issues with your behaviour/attitude at work,even then i dont think they would.

I didn't think possesion or use of AAS was illegal

Plus i would have thought they would test for recreational drugs , cocaine, cannabis etc. Don't think they would go and test for every possible different metabolite from individual AAS - cost for one.

I worked with a bloke in my last job who made no secret of his use of quite strong skunk, couldn't really hide it as he seemed to have a casper the ghost colour every monday morning. Was bad at his job, forgot things, but still the managers did nothing.

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
some firms have random drugs testing policies in place as part of the contract.. mine does... but.. nobody at our depot is qualified to test anyone so it never happens.. if it did though, they would be looking for rec drugs though, not AAS..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.