UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
KP-Aint nothin but a peanut!!
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

What do you guys think of calorie cycling in order to help plateau of body fat?

I'm stuck at 18ish body which is pretty good for female and Iv got good tone ect but just want to shave off the dreaded stubborn fat! My training is cool weights, high intensity before bfast ect! so was just wondering if this might help and a couple of questions to ask before i start this. How long would calorie cycling last? about 12 weeks? and also would if just be a difference of a few hundred calories per day?

:bounce:

KP

HOoOpe to hear from youzx

·
When did this place become fcking 'slimming wo
5,252 Posts
Well if you carb cycling then calorifically there is little difference between, low med and high days as fats are increased when carbs are increased and vice verse!

G

·
Kristeen said:
Hi Guys,

What do you guys think of calorie cycling in order to help plateau of body fat?

I'm stuck at 18ish body which is pretty good for female and Iv got good tone ect but just want to shave off the dreaded stubborn fat! My training is cool weights, high intensity before bfast ect! so was just wondering if this might help and a couple of questions to ask before i start this. How long would calorie cycling last? about 12 weeks? and also would if just be a difference of a few hundred calories per day?

high intensity weights before breakfast? that would be disastrous for retaining muscle, low-mod intensity cardio on an empty stomach is ideal for fat loss anything too intense and the body would resort to using aminos as the fuel source, low moderate intensity cardio would lead to fat burning for energy.

hows the progress?

:bounce:

KP

HOoOpe to hear from youzx
high intensity weights before breakfast? that would be disastrous for retaining muscle, low-mod intensity cardio on an empty stomach would lead the body to burn fat for energy (provided that glycogen stores are depleted which should be after fasting during 8 hours sleep) anything too intense would mean the body using aminos as energy.

hows the progress going?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.