UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
not really that bothered about this, not by infinity ward. they need to do a new engine too, starting to show its age a bit. needs some bad company 2 destructable scenery goodness :D

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
Ashcrapper said:
not really that bothered about this, not by infinity ward. they need to do a new engine too, starting to show its age a bit. needs some bad company 2 destructable scenery goodness :D
Like MOH :D :D

Dice are doing the online stuff :thumbup1:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to say, i have seen videos for MOH and it does look pretty good and i wouldn't mind giving it a shot. But i am a very big CoD fan so that comes first on my list!

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
ARMA II beats it all for multiplayer. A baboon could win a round of CoD just by mashing the keyboard/mouse, whereas ARMA II is more of an infantry simulation. Takes a lot of practice but more rewarding when you get into it.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Arma II focus though is more based around simulation against AI. Two totally different games imo. I loved ARMA my PC could run everything on max with a 60 fps + on it. Good game I played it for a few weeks but I prefer a more action packed game. Although a vent server full of people in different squads etc was fun ( I got it about a year ago so not tried expansion )

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
benicillin said:
I have to say, i have seen videos for MOH and it does look pretty good and i wouldn't mind giving it a shot. But i am a very big CoD fan so that comes first on my list!
I was a massive fan too mate, I had a very high score/KD rank on the global boards before I ditched it for Bad Company 2. It just blows COD away.. better graphics, better gameplay.. no stupid kids boosting to get overpowered killstreaks and what have you.. vehicles, you can destroy pretty much everything you can lay your eyes on..

I understand why it's so popular, it's a very easy game to become good at - I wanted something a bit harder and BF2 was it, so hopefully MOH will be the same :thumb:

G

·
Ive played MoH on the pc beta, wasnt keen on it tbh, alot of spray and pray and tubing.

Alot like BC2 just less polished

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
niiiiiiice

Another way of earning cash is through the potentially more tense and risky Wagers. These are self-contained multiplayer modes, in which all participants bet on their ability to finish a stage in the top three. There are four Wager options to pick from. In 'One in the Chamber' each player has a pistol with one bullet; if you shoot at someone and miss, you're down to melee combat. It's sort of a modern take on Goldeneye's Slaps-only mode. With 'Sticks and Stones', combatants get a crossbow and a tomahawk - if you manage to bury one of those bad boys in an opponent's back you bankrupt them. Then there's 'Gun Game' in which all the players start with pistols, but then progress to the next weapons level with each kill. There are 20 to work through, but it you manage to kill yourself, or get wiped out in any other humiliating way, you go back down a level. Finally, in 'Sharp Shooter', all the players start with the same randomly selected weapon, which they must use for a random amount of time, before they're all switched to another model. These look like fun little diversions, and may well get more players to start using different weapons and techniques in a way that the traditional challenges didn't.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.