UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peeps

This is my first post on the forum so please go easy :)

I've been training down the gym, probably not doing the right things to get the best results, but i have lost weight, so heading in the right direction :tongue:

Anyways got the wife to take the four point measurements with the calipers, (She's a qual fitness Instructor)

they are:

Bicep - 6mm

Tricep - 15mm

Supriallic - 21mm

Subscapular - 29mm

= 71mm = 25.1%

Then got the calculator out and figured out the following:

97.1 Kilos, 30 years old

Body fat weight = 24.37kg

Fat free body weight = 72.73kg

Just would like peoples opinions, advice or if other beginners would like to submit their weights/measurements?

:thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
113 Posts
Welcome, only been here a few weeks myself but already picked up loads of info. I'm sure the guys and gals on here will help you heaps!

So your bf is between 23 and 24 % if my calculations are correct. I'm not too worried about my bf at the moment as long as it doesn't go up much more!!! Think I'm around 25 or 26% at the moment.

Sorry just realised you said you were 25.1% so my calcs probably out slightly.

All the best

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ricdan :)

Thanks for the reply :) the one thing i really need to sort out is my diet once i get that mastered and with the help of this site and guys down the gym i use i will be fine :)

Take care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.