UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Calculating Calories

342 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TIXED 
#1 ·
I am really struggling to get a number for the calories I need to do a short 3 month cut, I work behind a desk aged 42 weight is 11.4 and I would like to cut to a lean base of 10 stone.

How do I factor in my activity levels on this?

https://tdeecalculator.net/

Thanks

#3 ·
10st??? Unless your like 4ft I doubt you need to lose more weight mate!!

Pretty much impossible to work out your TDEE IMO. Eat the same everyday for a week. Keep activity the same. Weigh yourself every day at the same time. (Upon waking). After a week work out your average weight. If it goes up, eat less or do more. If it goes down, then in your case that's great. Stays the same, then that's your maintenance. Simple.

#4 ·
10st??? Unless your like 4ft I doubt you need to lose more weight mate!!

Pretty much impossible to work out your TDEE IMO. Eat the same everyday for a week. Keep activity the same. Weigh yourself every day at the same time. (Upon waking). After a week work out your average weight. If it goes up, eat less or do more. If it goes down, then in your case that's great. Stays the same, then that's your maintenance. Simple.
I am in that skinny fat range so need to lose a few inches from the waist, it isn't all about what you weigh mate

How is it impossible to workout TDEE?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.