UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had one of these, a real treat for the taste buds.

Cadburys%20Snack%20Shortcake%20sm.jpg

I know i shouldn't but it's so good. Was completely full from my post training meal (homemade burger and oven chips) and still managed to find room for this little beaut!!

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
i'l tell you whats better! go to the cadburys factory tour and get all the free chocolate they give out :thumb: sh1t like dairy milk caramels, fudges etc at each new bit you go to, even the best ones - CRUNCHIES! lol ohh and theres a bit where you get to sample freshly made chocolate thats melted :drool: so so good! ive been twice :thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Ryan16 said:
i'l tell you whats better! go to the cadburys factory tour and get all the free chocolate they give out :thumb: sh1t like dairy milk caramels, fudges etc at each new bit you go to, even the best ones - CRUNCHIES! lol ohh and theres a bit where you get to sample freshly made chocolate thats melted :drool: so so good! ive been twice :thumb:
I'm about 20 minutes from cadbury world........mmmm, I fuking feel like chocolate now and I'm at cnuting work........I never feel like chocolate.......ggrrr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.