UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one would you guys use to control gyno from tren? I'm planning a test prop/mast prop/tren a cycle next year and want to get gear together now. Are they as good as each other? Also what is the usual protocol when using these? I.E how many would you have on hand incase of flare up? I will also use adex to control gyno from test but want either of these on hand just incase. Many thanks....Reps up for grabs!

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xpower said:
Not used tren yet,but have run prami with deca.

No issues using the prami & for me it makes me sleepy so maybe a good idea for trensomnia

http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread.php?30264-Pramipexole-and-prolactin-suppression-prevention-vs.-treatment-dosing

The possibility of more natty GH with prami is also a nice bonus
Thanks mate,very good info in that link...reps! did you run the prami from start or just when gyno arised? And how much did you use, 0.125 ed?

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Oak 2009 said:
Would just go with whatever you can get cheaper. I had Caber on hand whilst on Deca, never needed it so didn't use it but if I had it would have been at 0.5mg EOD.
Thanks mate,I can get prami cheaper. Reps bud

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
From the research I did into all the options for tren/deca sides, Caber came out on top for its lack of sides and ease of dosage. It's cheap as chips too. Try whacking in a lot of caber, nice side effect.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
Thanks mate,very good info in that link...reps! did you run the prami from start or just when gyno arised? And how much did you use, 0.125 ed?
Started @ 0.125 ED & worked up to 0.5

sides are not bad for me but can be so start off low

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BillC said:
From the research I did into all the options for tren/deca sides, Caber came out on top for its lack of sides and ease of dosage. It's cheap as chips too. Try whacking in a lot of caber, nice side effect.
What doseage did you use mate? Reps

xpower said:
Started @ 0.125 ED & worked up to 0.5

sides are not bad for me but can be so start off low
Thanks mate,much appreciated!

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Fortunately iv'e not had cause to use either but if i had i would use caber.

From all the research i have done on both these drugs it seems that caber has a much higher affinity for and a direct inhibitory effect on pitutary lactroph (prolactin) cells than prami does.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mars1960 said:
Fortunately iv'e not had cause to use either but if i had i would use caber.

From all the research i have done on both these drugs it seems that caber has a much higher affinity for and a direct inhibitory effect on pitutary lactroph (prolactin) cells than prami does.
Many thanks for your input mate,much appreciated! Seems caber seems to be getting the most votes so far ( Would be the dear one lol) Reps

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BillC said:
I did 0.25mg x2 a week as prevention. I did 2 x 0.5 mg a day for a few days just to see if the legends are true - lol - they are, come and carry straight through:whistling:

Fairly cheap sure I paid less from UP but I did get them 6 months agao http://www.unitedpharmacies.co.uk/product.php?productid=684&cat=0&page=1
Thanks mate,does work out quite cheap if I only need 0.25 x 2 wk I suppose....is this a common protocol? Im not sure on the half life etc.

Huh :confused1: Im lost lol...

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
i've been running caber and i run at 0.5mg E3D... sex drive is coming back after letro killed it and the limp deca dick scenario is improving.

the gyno started to shrink on letro @ 2.5mg but slowed.... the caber has kicked things along well and its nearly gone.

never used prami...caber has additional side effects + a tab E3D is easy for me

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Incredible Bulk said:
i've been running caber and i run at 0.5mg E3D... sex drive is coming back after letro killed it and the limp deca dick scenario is improving.

the gyno started to shrink on letro @ 2.5mg but slowed.... the caber has kicked things along well and its nearly gone.

never used prami...caber has additional side effects + a tab E3D is easy for me
StephenC said:
I had major sides on Prami, vomiting being the worst and some others that left me feeling a bit weird also.

No sides with caber at all :)
Thanks for the input lads,seems caber has the upper hand. Reps to you both :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.