UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it illegal to buy steroids abroad and bring them back into this country for your personal use? Is it a class b or class c drug?

·
238 Posts
I think this depends on who you get at customs - i actually rang customs a few years ago at oine of the major airports and asked them if i could bring back anabolics - they couldnt tell me cos they werent sure - they said if they didnt know about something they would probably confiscate it.

They are class C which in the case of steroids means it is legal to possess enough for personal use - quite what constitues personal use is open for discussion - if youre 9 stone wet through with no muscle mass and have a suitcase full no one will believe its personal use, if youre a right big lump then you would be that bit more convincing.

My advice would be dont try to hide it in your luggage, just pack normally - so it doesnt look like youre smuggling - keep them in their original boxes and just carry back enough for a reasonable 12 week cycle - i would go as far as writing down your planned cycle and have that with you - then just keep your fingers crossed!

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phil B said:
I think this depends on who you get at customs - i actually rang customs a few years ago at oine of the major airports and asked them if i could bring back anabolics - they couldnt tell me cos they werent sure - they said if they didnt know about something they would probably confiscate it.

They are class C which in the case of steroids means it is legal to possess enough for personal use - quite what constitues personal use is open for discussion - if youre 9 stone wet through with no muscle mass and have a suitcase full no one will believe its personal use, if youre a right big lump then you would be that bit more convincing.

My advice would be dont try to hide it in your luggage, just pack normally - so it doesnt look like youre smuggling - keep them in their original boxes and just carry back enough for a reasonable 12 week cycle - i would go as far as writing down your planned cycle and have that with you - then just keep your fingers crossed!
Thanks bro:beer:

·
Gym Addict
439 Posts
i just brought back 30 amps of sust and 40 amps of primo from turkey, kept them in their boxes put them in my luggage. no questions asked :)

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
bring them back is safer than buying them on the net but why dont your try and get some from some guys at your gym, less of a risk that why mate

·
Banned
239 Posts
i bring back every year from turkey -135 uk pounds worth is the limet.

now the problem is what is 135 pounds worth?

i get around 200 amps and 30 boxes of anapolon for that with a valid recipet comferming the price.

never had any problems with customs at all.

made around 15 trips to turkey.

·
Time to Cut
98 Posts
Just came back from Egypt 100 amps of cidoteston 7 10ml viles of deca Clomid and Tamoxifen No probs. Dont bother with Nile sus over there to many Fakes.

·
No Compromise :D
13,397 Posts
If you're going to turke just to buy gear then it's cheaper to buy them over here...

If you're going on holiday and want to bag some whilst there then fine, but easier to post it to yourself rather than run the risk of bringing it back.....imo anyway

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
tel3563 said:
I thought it would be cheaper abroad:confused1:Off away in Nov and thinking of first cycle, just thought it would be cheaper, am I wrong?

Oh and dont call me surely:)
Tel, what are you planning on fetching back?

If you can get net access over there, post some pics of the gear here to make double sure they aren't fake mate.

·
No Compromise :D
13,397 Posts
well good for you mate.....me, I'm not that hard up I need to go to the same place all the time to save a few quid....But hey, fair play to you.....

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry lads, don't mean to sound like a dumbass but I'm not going to Turkey, probably Spain or Tenerife, do I just find a chemist and ask for Test e or Dianabol, would like to get some turinabol too for a follow up cycle later:)

Good idea about posting it Robsta:thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts