UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Natural0
Joined
·
10,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you know I like real food over protein powders these days, I rarely have shakes and when I do it's for sheer lazyness. One of the main reasons I can never be bothered with shakes is well after years of throwing the stuff back down my neck I just got fed up of having protein for proteins sake, the nice tasting one's I'd tried really when you think about it aren't that great, and I much prefer to have a massive portion of steak.

So I'd posted something to the above effect on another board I post on, and ended up chatting with the MD of BulkSupplementsDirect who had a small wager with me that I would like his protein supps vastly more than anything I'd tried and would back up his claims with a free delivery of his MRP and Whey/MPC blend.

I know a few of the lads on here had mentioned it, but I've seen their diets and they like weird stuff like fish PMSL so I didn't really attribute alot of value to what they were saying about how nice it was.

A week later and I've got to say it's seriously nice stuff. I know people say oooh Muscle Milk is amazing or Syntha 6 is the best etc, but this stuff tastes more like a milk shake than a protein shake. It blends really well - very very smooth, AND doesn't make my shaker stink when I forget to take it out of my gym bag PMSL.

I had no bloating or farts from it, and the MRP kept me feeling nice and full, but the main nicety is really how tasty it is (I had strawberries and cream) in comparison to every other protein shake I've had.
 

·
Natural0
Joined
·
10,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MXD said:
Yeah man Its good stuff for sure. Told ya so :thumbup1:

PLUG! ;)

use my code for 5% off found in my sig below :)
I had to discount your opinion due to the fact you eat cold fish Max :thumb:

Seriously nicest shake I ever had. Just that *right* level of sweetness - not too sweet, but very drinkable. I was gutted when my supply ran out.

I have no idea why other supps suppliers are incapable of making their product taste that nice.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
TH&S said:
I had to discount your opinion due to the fact you eat cold fish Max :thumb:

Seriously nicest shake I ever had. Just that *right* level of sweetness - not too sweet, but very drinkable. I was gutted when my supply ran out.

I have no idea why other supps suppliers are incapable of making their product taste that nice.
I think its due to the fact they compromise ingredient quality for price. BSD use only the good stuff.

+ fish is tatey mate :tongue:
 

·
I have the power!!! grrr
Joined
·
968 Posts
Going to work now, but, right now I can say that you have made some interesting points, like the fact it doesnt make your shaker stink like death if left for awhile uncleaned, square tubs!! that's actually quite handy if you put them away ina cupboard and the fact you state they taste very nice.. Ive found a few do taste very nice, like muscle fuel.

But saying that, you are much more experienced than me so.. hehe. The only reason I just bought fro bulkpowders over BSD were the fact they use DPD of whom I cannot collect from, as im at work all day and cannot be in for the delivery, whereas BP use parcelforce and pf have a depot not too far.
 

·
Discomfort is growth
Joined
·
5,970 Posts
Currently I find Syntha 6 to be the best tasting protein I've used, it is not too thick, and not too sweet, the Mocha and Strawberry are excellent, but when that runs out I'll give those a try.
 

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
Joined
·
5,868 Posts
robc said:
But saying that, you are much more experienced than me so.. hehe. The only reason I just bought fro bulkpowders over BSD were the fact they use DPD of whom I cannot collect from, as im at work all day and cannot be in for the delivery, whereas BP use parcelforce and pf have a depot not too far.
Hmm that would worry me too! I have no-one at home during the day and no idea where that depot would be, Parcel Force or Royal Mail are much easier to collect from.

SD
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
215 Posts
TH&S - Excellent and glad you liked it! :thumb:

MXD, Galtonator, Neil: Many thanks for the words

Jayy / Nytol - Let us know how you get on if you do guys. :thumbup1:

RobC / SportDR - We work around our customers and we can also use Parcel Force. Our main reason for DPD is that ALL parcels are on a free 24 Hour Delivery service and they offer to redeliver at an alternate / work address if noone is in. HOWEVER - let us know where you are [if you decide to use us] and we'll find out where your local DPD depot is OR we can send the parcel via Parcel Force - where possible we can cater for requirements pretty swiftly.

Hope that helps.
 

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
Joined
·
5,868 Posts
BSD said:
RobC / SportDR - We work around our customers and we can also use Parcel Force. Our main reason for DPD is that ALL parcels are on a free 24 Hour Delivery service and they offer to redeliver at an alternate / work address if noone is in. HOWEVER - let us know where you are [if you decide to use us] and we'll find out where your local DPD depot is OR we can send the parcel via Parcel Force - where possible we can cater for requirements pretty swiftly.Hope that helps.
Wow! Well delivering to work may be an option as long as they come to my department and NOT just the front desk of the hospital lol

Very interested in the MRP and have never tried any BSD products before, do you have any samples of the Strawberry please?

Great feedback btw, thanks for the info.

SD
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
215 Posts
SportDr said:
Wow! Well delivering to work may be an option as long as they come to my department and NOT just the front desk of the hospital lol

Very interested in the MRP and have never tried any BSD products before, do you have any samples of the Strawberry please?

Great feedback btw, thanks for the info.

SD
Hi SportDR

Email cs at bulksupplementsdirect.co.uk or through the website and they'll see what can be done :thumbup1:
 

·
bann3d
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
DPD are great for delivery, the do online tracking so you know exactly where your parcel is and when they don't manage to catch you at home they redeliver the next day to where your going to be, most impressed with them.

As BSD's MPC is the best on the market taste wise.
 

·
EFBB Winner
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
thestudbeast said:
DPD are great for delivery, the do online tracking so you know exactly where your parcel is and when they don't manage to catch you at home they redeliver the next day to where your going to be, most impressed with them.

As BSD's MPC is the best on the market taste wise.
Agree with all that,especially the delivery bit,as it also helps that my mate is the DPD van driver - times to suit!:cool: :thumb:
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
215 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top