UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this is going to sound pretty odd to some of seasoned muscle men on here but here goes..

I want to make a bulking shake *without* eggs and *without* whey. Can it be done? What else can i do?

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I can't imagine it tasting very nice without eggs, whey...

Milk + Yoghurt + seeds/nuts = High in EFA / Protein / Calories

Milk + blended meat? = sounds awful but some do that.

Look in your cupboard and see whats high in protein throw it in a blender with some milk and try it.

Its quite difficult with you eliminating two of the primary proteni sources for shakes.

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zelobinksy said:
I can't imagine it tasting very nice without eggs, whey...

Milk + Yoghurt + seeds/nuts = High in EFA / Protein / Calories

Milk + blended meat? = sounds awful but some do that.

Look in your cupboard and see whats high in protein throw it in a blender with some milk and try it.

Its quite difficult with you eliminating two of the primary proteni sources for shakes.
Yeah i realise :/ the whey is temporary cant really access any at the moment. But egg wise.. call me a *** or a pussy what ever but im not digging the salmonella thing, i know a lot of people who have caught it and it aint pretty lol. Pain im fine with but 4 days of diarrea lol f'uck that mate

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
If you go for high quality eggs the odds are you won't get samonella, the quality of eggs has greatly improved they did a study on tv. Although there is samonella in the egg, there isn't enough to actually effect you (as a healthy individual) unless your run down etc.

Cook the egg, then blend it lmao

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Man, don't you have quark in the UK?! If not, you could always use cottage cheese to boost the amount of protein.

There's really no need to have egg in your shake. Even without considering the potential risk of salmonella, the body won't absorb the protein especially well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.