UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
On the road
268 Posts
Hi, my first post.

i'm 5.11, 75 kilo, looking to bulk up more.

First time steroid user.

Will use

Deca Durabolin

3 x 100 mg Amps

Quantity : 2

Sustanon

3 x 250mg amps

All I could afford at mo. Any advise about what dosage should use and frequency?

Will I see any gains on this amount? Was this a good choice?

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

·
EFBB Winner
5,283 Posts
if diet and training are in place and you have trained for a good few years and reached your potential, gear is your option... if not get these sorted and forget about steroids as they will do nothing.

to answer your question....

ditch the deca and get more sus take 500mg a week(2amps, one shot mon, 2nd shot thur) and run for 8 to 10weeks,

have you heard of pct by anychance?????

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
75kg @ 5' 11' aint much mate, im sure you gain much more natty with a good diet, but if want to start a cycle do 250mg mon/thu as gym rat said, but dont start until you have everything sorted, post up your diet & training mate

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
AntWarrior said:
Hi, my first post.

i'm 5.11, 75 kilo, looking to bulk up more.

First time steroid user.

Will use

Deca Durabolin

3 x 100 mg Amps

Sustanon

3 x 250mg amps

All I could afford at mo. Any advise about what dosage should use and frequency?

Will I see any gains on this amount? Was this a good choice?

Any advice greatly appreciated!!
No mate, you probably won't see any gains at all.

You don't have enough to run a cycle.

You are probably not eating enough, given your stats.

How long have you been training? What does your daily calorie intake consist of? If your not eating enough to grow naturally then steroids won't work.

·
On the road
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,

Thanks for your answers. everyone really helpfull.

re diet>>

Iv'e been training for two years, I have 3 eggs breakfast, meat and rice dinner. Small protein meal 1 hour before training ( eg fish ) then full meal after. Pretty much the same every day with snacks inbetween.

I can't seem to put on much more wieght...

Gym rat>> do you mean pct as in using something to bring testosterone back to normal after the cycle? Is this very important??

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
You've been training for 2 years, 5"11 and just over 11 stone?

You need to get your diet sorted ASAP mate. Check out the Diet and Nutrition section of the forum.

AntWarrior said:
do you mean pct as in using something to bring testosterone back to normal after the cycle? Is this very important??
PCT is very important mate.

Steroids are not like magic beans that will make you grow like a beanstalk over night. I know it's not what you want to hear but.. You need get your diet and training sorted before you even think about touching gear IMO mate.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Re, post#6, i totally agree with sylar, unless you sort your diet, IE, double what you are eating now, you will be very dissapointed with your gains, steroids only work to build muscle with a strong diet of at least 3500 cals ED.

·
On the road
268 Posts
Ok, my gym routine is sorted and assuming my diet is now ok.... I get more sust to run a 8 week course. And Clomid for PCT. Can I use the small amount of deca I have without getting ED problems? Would I get ED problems If I ran the Deca with Sust? I know, perhaps I should have done more research before hand. And perhaps this post should have been in another section, thinking about it. Thanks :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.