UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably applies to all similar companies but mentioning the above as that's who I normally buy from. Just received the flash 45% off and went in to have a look. Notice that their pure whey protein has now gone up to £110 for 5kg. Sure it was around £90 a couple of months ago. Also note that 1kg is now £27, which I think used to be around £18. WTF.

I've been limiting my intake of whey since I've been WFH since lockdown and eating more solid food, Going forward it'll be 80p a pop Lidl quark shakes for me.

Anybody else notice this or am I just a tight wad? Btw I do get the convenience of whey, but £110 is taking the p!ss, I'm out.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
bulk/myprotein etc do an excellent job at making you think you've managed to take them for absolute mugs every day of the year.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,162 Posts
So with discount BP £49.50/5kg Dis
Reflex £66.25/5kg… including ‘their’ discount

puzzled maths face emoji, times an apple

·
Gym Addict
1,179 Posts
So with discount BP £49.50/5kg Dis
Reflex £66.25/5kg… including ‘their’ discount

puzzled maths face emoji, times an apple
If it helps anyone, the Reflex code is all year round & even beats the Black Friday Offer, use as many times as you like as plenty on here do.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Probably applies to all similar companies but mentioning the above as that's who I normally buy from. Just received the flash 45% off and went in to have a look. Notice that their pure whey protein has now gone up to £110 for 5kg. Sure it was around £90 a couple of months ago. Also note that 1kg is now £27, which I think used to be around £18. WTF.

I've been limiting my intake of whey since I've been WFH since lockdown and eating more solid food, Going forward it'll be 80p a pop Lidl quark shakes for me.

Anybody else notice this or am I just a tight wad? Btw I do get the convenience of whey, but £110 is taking the p!ss, I'm out.
Per4m whey. 2kg £35 from amazon. Some of the best tasting i've tried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts