UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys so I have just moved house and i have shared a lot of my training videos in the past, in the training log section. However my workouts will hopefully be evolving very soon as I am expanding and building upon everything I had in my own home (have more space)

For those who want to see how the progress is going and see everything transform day by day whilst I build everything, then I hope you will enjoy the mini series I will share here :)

·
Gym Addict
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Part3 of my BUILDING VALHALLA series - showing you the progress I'm making in creating my own home gym.

In this episode I finish my folding bench and my rower arrives

·
Gym Addict
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got all my stuff from Primal mate, quality kit.
Yes primal is excellent, I have a few pieces from them, and my cage is pullum, little bits and pieces are from gorilla sports -but there stuff is ok but not great - but much more affordable

Bet your home gym is lovely mate with full primal stuff

·
Gym Addict
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice! Is there anything you can't do in your home gym?
A few things, I've continued building upon it and still got some footage to share

I suppose the only thing jicant do is calfs. And although I can do stiff legged deadlifts I suppose I'm lacking on hamstrings.

I dont have any hip abductors or abductors also which j miss to help my deadlift and stretching

But everything else has a full range of equipment to work with :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts