UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was an independant film (may have been a short one) I seen maybe 4 years or so ago late night, I think on channel 4.

Was set in England. All I can remember is that these wee boys made friends with this local guy (an adult). The guy was a bit of an odd ball and kept going on about army stuff, telling them how to be a "good soldier" and what not. I remember near the end the guy pounced on the kid when the kid went to visit him, taking him by suprised then slapping him or started going off on him for not being prepared - along with the "good solider" p1sh he was spouting. The wee guy tells him to fcuk off and runs out.

The odd guy goes to the kids door, his dad who was a bit soft comes out and asks him to get off his property. They are in the front garden and the mental guy whips out a hammer and tells the dad to get on his knees which for some reason hes does, basically tells him hes gonna hit him with the hammer and to accept it like a man etc. Then one of the other boys dad, a big guy comes by and lamps him - I think and the odd ball then runs away,

Thats pretty much the ending. Was amazing if I remember right, especially the end.

Ring any bells?

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
A room for Romeo Brass, is a Sean Meadows film, he made, This is England and the brilliant Dead mens shoes, the odd ball was Paddy Consendine, the same guy as in Dead mens shoes...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.