UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Robsta said:
The results are not being put up as the person in question wants info on the results (I havenb't seen them either) toi remain private.

So I may as well close the threa....what you guys think?
Don't see why he won't post the results as it would help the rest of us make a better decision as whether to use them or not. I can't think of any reason why he would want them kept private?

But if he's not going to I don't see a point in the thread continuing.

mars hasnt seen them yet hasnt replied to my email...harry has and i got them ready for mars when he wants....rob weve already sorted so just to tell the rest ..they aint gonna be posted for gen board full stop....why...because in finland their laws are more dragonian than ours all i need is bunch amuter sluths ruining a resource for me and few others just for hell of it...this was just between me and robsta really and not the lab in questoin but my integrety ....now this really is my last reply ....lol

micreed said:
mars hasnt seen them yet hasnt replied to my email...harry has and i got them ready for mars when he wants....rob weve already sorted so just to tell the rest ..they aint gonna be posted for gen board full stop....why...because in sweaden their laws are more dragonian than ours all i need is bunch amuter sluths ruining a resource for me and few others just for hell of it...this was just between me and robsta really and not the lab in questoin but my integrety ....now this really is my last reply ....lol
I'm sure you can tell us how many mg per ml the result was without putting an actual copy of the lab report up and potentially ruining your resource.

:rockon:There is no sense in this,man if you have tests just help others!!!!!!!!!

Is't it forum purpose to help others and you are hiding results like a little girl who just wanna play and attention !

Grow up!!!

benki11 said:
:rockon:There is no sense in this,man if you have tests just help others!!!!!!!!!

Is't it forum purpose to help others and you are hiding results like a little girl who just wanna play and attention !

Grow up!!!
I've seen the results and understand why he cannot post them due to the sensitive nature of the testing facility. So unless he can prove the results are 100% (only way to do this is post the certificates in full) then he cannot give you them as they are meningless without the Certificates to authenticate them.

So anything he does post good or bad wouldn't mean a thing. I think he has taken the right action by not posting the results, so it's going to be down to the old ways try them for yourself get good results use them again if not don't.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.