UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Appreciate all the claims and views of misrepresentation and pretending to be the original BD but i did use some of their Tren-Ace recently and have this to say;

1. It worked as it should

2. It was a **** concentration at only 75mg/ml

3. It was expensive (as i was supposed to get ROHM but source ran out so gave me balance in BD instead).

quick update...i aint forgot but test is being done by friend of freind type thing so patience...cant really get on their case as its a favour for me...cheers...ps james havey only ever spouts bollox

I was using their Andropen and I was happy with it UNTIL i switched to a different brand of test,their tri tren was good UNTIL i started using lixus tri tren and I threw 200 of their dbol in the bin. Not a lab I'll go back to using to be honest.

Ive been using this stuff lately after using bio-chem, i tell u i dont get any pip from there test cyp/enethate, or their deca or tri-tren but my nips were hurting so started there arimidex and all good now so must have something init, just my opinion, not majorly experianced

I agree with the general sentiment on this forum.. For a long time I have run nothing but pharma, my source ran out of pharma so gave me their prop... It's utter crap - sure its probably real prop but it's definitely not dosed correctly.

ok after emailing robsta and mars i decided im not posting any results up ...aint gonna achieve anything but make me look like im promoting a lab... im not...so end of thread as far as im concerned ...harry u were interested messge me so only guys mentoined ..nobody else bother ...mars already sent u messge . as to rest of this .no explanatoins ...nothing.

micreed said:
ok after emailing robsta and mars i decided im not posting any results up ...aint gonna achieve anything but make me look like im promoting a lab... im not...so end of thread as far as im concerned ...harry u were interested messge me so only guys mentoined ..nobody else bother ...mars already sent u messge . as to rest of this .no explanatoins ...nothing.
Results good then :whistling:

micreed said:
Post the results up you fanny.

The results are not being put up as the person in question wants info on the results (I havenb't seen them either) toi remain private.

So I may as well close the threa....what you guys think?

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.