UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 91 Posts
micreed said:
Not jumping on the bandwagon - I am genuinely interested.

What is the proceedure for lab testing, I had thought this was very expensive (cost prohibitive infact for UGL gear) and also very difficult to get done??????

no point imo,not with ugl's,new batch comes out down the line and

can be underdosed,whats good last year can be rubbish the next.

I gotta be honest, like i said in another thread i only used bd.eu products for my prep and found them to be very good, each to his own though i suppose

mate you looked great on it...bit work on legs and you will do seroius damage

Maybe if you can get the lab tests done on the Dianobol and Andropen 275 these both seem the most controversial and mixed reviews...

What ive seen, heard & tried I wont be using this lab again very poor quality!

Robsta makes sense quote as above - UK Muscle make him a Gold Member...lol

for new test im getting winny tabs and masteron tested ...already had results relayed a while back for halotestin and test enanth both bang on ..dont have print out 4 that as he is a mate and i trust his word...however will be getting full print out this time round just to keep ya all happy....

I believe the Andropen 275 is a mix of Enth and maybe Prop...

I think that there is some testostorone and other substances in British Dragon EU but not as listed on the ingredients neither the strength is no where near the same & as mentioned UGLs have different batches and no quality control so some people may be getting different quality products then others.

If they were a good lab they would ensure a better standard...

I believe the Andropen 275 is a mix of Enth and maybe Prop...

I think that there is some testostorone and other substances in British Dragon EU but not as listed on the ingredients neither the strength is no where near the same & as mentioned UGLs have different batches and no quality control so some people may be getting different quality products then others.

If they were a good lab they would ensure a better standard...

YOU BELIVE.. mate no offense but i will put up or shut up ...suggest all who say labs gearb is ****e do the same yes??

Well I havent sat down, sampled or tested every single vial of British Dragon EU products.

All I know is that its a cheap chinese fake that copied a good brand name. Asia Pharma has a bad reputation

Also every other UGL I have tried I have seen better results

All I can say its a forum I have enjoyed your feedback and discussion and appreciate your opinion maybe we have had experienced different batches, I can't talk for everyone

My opinion is there's much better gear out there

Well I havent sat down, sampled or tested every single vial of British Dragon EU products.

All I know is that its a cheap chinese fake that copied a good brand name. Asia Pharma has a bad reputation

Also every other UGL I have tried I have seen better results

All I can say its a forum I have enjoyed your feedback and discussion and appreciate your opinion maybe we have had experienced different batches, I can't talk for everyone

My opinion is there's much better gear out there

mate that i respect everyone is entitled to a opinion...its posting stuff up as fact i will take issue with only...much as every 1 else has until i post results ...thats fair enough ...opinions are cool.. facts can only be stated if you can back them up......cheers any how this made a boring day in front of my pc go better...

on another point ..my freind is expexting his samples to be sent next thur when he can then judge when to collect..as i said he is very paraniod ...soon as i can i will post results ..so prob be couple weeks so every1 be patiant...**** my speelings atritous...lol

Robsta said:
It's not fact till the lab results say so mate lol :D
Get where your coming from mate, can't say its 'fact' without lab results

But if lab results were required to judge all labs we would be at a bit of a loose end.. I've never seen lab results for the majority of labs that are discussed on here. So really we wouldn't be able to compare any labs

vry true mate..heres something fer every one to think on...when i post up results ya all only got my word that i wont docter them to be what i want so really they are worthless as proof...only as good as my word..which has already been questoined..so how does any labs gear stand the test...simple by guys who have used...couple here say crap...i say good..lots on here say good so what do ya do?? ...another little thing as im bored...some one said they were cheap chinese copies...mmm any one tell me where most raws come from for every ugl we know off??

We have ways of telling faked lab results. Hence why a certain lab is now banned from being mentioned on uk-m in any way.

Because they posted faked lab results so we banned them. So make sure your mate doesn't mess these results up mate :)

It doesn't matter where it's made. They are from hong kong and tried to spout off they were original bd. BD used to have the gear made in china anyway so it doesn't matter. What does is when a lab claims to be something they're not. Now whether they are now any good or not doesn't change the fact they are lying sacks of sh1t. Now my point is why would anyone in their right mind chance using a lab that is proven to bullish!t customers, when there are others whose integrity is not in question.

Just a pointless risk imo and one not worth taking.

But if there are those that wish to put their faith in a lab that's known to talk bollix, then that's fine with me and good luck to them.

Me, well I'll stick to labs I know are kosher and have no question marks.

Just a matter of preference I suppose

lol i dont mean fake the results robsta i just ment change some numbers...and i will bud..

on another note just so im clear i agree with your stance as you see it 100% if this was about dogy ..un honest underhand tatics b/deu would top leauge mate...but all prejudise aside the op asked if it was good gear..and in my experiance it is ..that is what matters to most end users..

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.