UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 91 Posts
Robsta is the only one on this Forum that is talking sense. I know exactley where he is coming from! British Dragon EU is underdosed alot and its just a dodgy UGL from china.

Cheap fakes. In the U.K the gyms have been flooded with this brand which the whole community and forums are too dissapointed to admit that this brand is poor. Anyone can create a website and scratch of panel the cheeky gits even copied the BD logo

I have had stronger supplements from Holland and Barrats...

Topman Robsta!

Robsta is the only one on this Forum that is talking sense. I know exactley where he is coming from! British Dragon EU is underdosed alot and its just a dodgy UGL from china.

Cheap fakes. In the U.K the gyms have been flooded with this brand which the whole community and forums are too dissapointed to admit that this brand is poor. Anyone can create a website and scratch of panel the cheeky gits even copied the BD logo

I have had stronger supplements from Holland and Barrats...

Topman Robsta!

bull**** mate...to many guys on here have used it with good results...we arnt on about dodgy business practise but is the gear good??

quick poll for all guys who have actually used it perhaps??

British Dragon EU is the worst underground lab I have used!

I believe the ingredients are all underdosed which many people have mentioned also on another a previous article online the lab tests were proven to be various testostorones and not the same as on the vials. Which could be anything I believe the cheapest variations from china such as Prop or maybe Enthanate. With some products were not even the same quality or quantity.

The goal is find the cheapest ingredients possible with the highest profit margin.

Flood the market source price £15-£20 sell onto the bodybuilding community at £50-£60

micreed said:
bd eu is tops mate ...unlike many i had some tested and came out bang on dose wise...quility product...prob getting pip as your not to good at injecting yet...ive never had any of b/d eu...and lol yes we all know its not b/d orig james harvy pt..if you didnt get results your doing something wrong
Not jumping on the bandwagon - I am genuinely interested.

What is the proceedure for lab testing, I had thought this was very expensive (cost prohibitive infact for UGL gear) and also very difficult to get done??????

Not jumping on the bandwagon - I am genuinely interested.

What is the proceedure for lab testing, I had thought this was very expensive (cost prohibitive infact for UGL gear) and also very difficult to get done??????

no prob mate ...as i said it was done thru friend of freind type thing...i am sending couple samples off to guy who will pass on to other...all takes time soon as results back i will post up...

The goal is find the cheapest ingredients possible with the highest profit margin.

Flood the market source price £15-£20 sell onto the bodybuilding community at £50-£60

any 1 who thinks this is not the norm is misguided...all labs are in it to make cash....none are your freinds they will do anything to get bigger sales...been going on 4 yrs...i dont care about their business practises just whats in vial at end of day...

It's about time British Dragon E.U gets exposed, The only good reviews are from those attached to this brand creating a profile and marketing there product on various forums or those who have been stuck with it and don't want to be humiliated.

What's in the vial is cheap alternative tests that are underdosed, Someones friends uncles, brothers, mother can say its been lab tested and post good results.

Try the E.U Brand you will lucky to gain 2lb in a month then someone on the forum will reply you need to up your calories which will result in you putting on weight anyway!

chris ya got 3b opinions in this james will have u belive its ****e...he reads a lot stuff on net and forums so it must all be true...l0ol then u got robstas ..very well respected bloke...he doesnt like the lab because of their dodgy business practise...fair enough ...however he hasnt used their product and never would ..so bit of a mute point...then me i dont belive anything written on web as its mostly bull ****e...i dont give a toss about bussiness practises they would all screw each other for cash...all i care about is product in front of me...its good to go..will prove it in couple weeks as my man is set to go...just to let you know its not just me look here http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/competitive-journals/105600-9-weeks-go.html think silverback used b/d eu exclusivly for prep...just look at the man to suggest gear is bunk is silly

I'd be more interested in the gear someone uses to reach their size. Not the last cycle they use. You can't attribute someones physique to a brand when they use one cycle of it lol

Fair comments as above thats a reasonable response and I respect all thats been said

However I dont just get all my information off the net...

It's what I have tried over 2 courses over 8 months with PCT

Many people who have asked and questioned the products and results I have seen over the last year this Labs products aint the same or anywhere near the quality of say Biochem, Prochem, Blackwidow, Global, Elite La Pharma, or any other UGL to that matter.

I have no kick, no sides, no aggression, no sex drive, no spots, no strength it speaks for itself! People sometimes think they are on good gear its a mind thing an act like superman although the gear is bunk. Why copy an old brand BD just another trick just to get people to buy it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be more interested in the gear someone uses to reach their size. Not the last cycle they use. You can't attribute someones physique to a brand when they use one cycle of it lol

understand what your saying...my point is ..someone like silverback would obviuosly know when gear was bunk wouldnt you say??

Fair comments as above thats a reasonable response and I respect all thats been said

However I dont just get all my information off the net...

It's what I have tried over 2 courses over 8 months with PCT

Many people who have asked and questioned the products and results I have seen over the last year this Labs products aint the same or anywhere near the quality of say Biochem, Prochem, Blackwidow, Global, Elite La Pharma, or any other UGL to that matter.

I have no kick, no sides, no aggression, no sex drive, no spots, no strength it speaks for itself! People sometimes think they are on good gear its a mind thing an act like superman although the gear is bunk. Why copy an old brand BD just another trick just to get people to buy it...

fair comment again but how do you attribute the gains many claim to have on this site alone...im 47 been around gear over 25yrs ...i know when its bunk ..also everyone seems to forget i said it was tested..of course you all asume i am a lair right?? ..you all ask show which i will so perhaps we should all hold off till then???

I am using it currently (test enth, mast). I'm getting the usual sides so feel it's not underdosed, or if so then not massively so. Hitting PB's. Not exactly a scientific analysis though. ;)

Like I said. I haven't and wouldn't use it so I'll reserve judgement on the quality of the gear till I see the lab tests.

I will say that IMO there are better and less controversial labs out there which are probably (not sure on the prices tbh) cheaper and have less complaints. So it's a no brainer for me. Use a lab that has superb feedback and is known to be top notch. Or use one with dodgy selling practises, and is not thought of as highly as others.

Simples IMO anyway.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.