UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

British Dragon Eu

25K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  budweiser505 
#1 ·
What's your guys view's on british dragon eu products. Iv'e just started using their test enth, will be having my fourt shot this week. They hurt like a hell for up to five days after the shot but im not sure if thats because it's my first cycle.

Iv'e heard nothing but good reviews personally on them but on here different. My mate put on 16lbs on their andropen 275 alone in 4 weeks, another guy i know went up 12lbs in using the andropen and deca and my cousin used their dbol/anadrol and enth and put on alot of size so im guessing their are good to go.

defdaz said:
I just did some DB.eu test enth / mast yesterday mate and there wasn't any PIP at all. Where / how you injecting?
What i planned to do was use their primobolan injections for a first cycle, put my first shot in my right leg and it hurt for about 5 days but was fine. Then i changed my mind and decided to use the test enth, so a week later i put that in my right leg and had no pain at all. The second and third shot went in my left thigh and glute and both hurt like hell like the first time i put the primo in.

It's not just under the injection site that hurts though, it's a wide are around it aswell but its fine after 5 days. No swelling bruising or anything just pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.