UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

British Dragon Eu

25K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  budweiser505 
micreed said:
bd eu is tops mate ...unlike many i had some tested and came out bang on dose wise...quility product...prob getting pip as your not to good at injecting yet...ive never had any of b/d eu...and lol yes we all know its not b/d orig james harvy pt..if you didnt get results your doing something wrong
BD.eu are a fake lab that originate in hong kong years ago (and we all know that goods from hong kong are genuine right???lmao)....They used to try saying they were the original BD when they aren't. Then when BD folded it left them a free run and people like yourself thinking they are the genuine BD when they aren't.

Hence why they had to put the eu, after the name.

As mars said, an average lab, much better out there that don't have to piggy back a respected labs name to sell their products.

I'm sorry mate. If you don't post the lab results then

I'm inclined to say your talking bollox. Any lab that talks sh1t to sell products shows IMO exactly how trustworthy they are, not very. There are 2 in this thread alone that think the gear is sh!te.

Now I've never used them and wouldn't. But I

do know my stuff on proper bd, and for this lab to try to pretend they are the legit bd is laughable.

You sound like you may have quite an interest in these.

I'll reserve my judgement until you post up the test results you are on about. Unless there aren't any of course.

And IMO most people who use this lab do so as there choices are limited. Or they believe the bullish!t their source tells them.

Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with their gear as I've not used it. But labs that lie to punters generally ain't worth a w@nk imo.

Anyway, bump for the lab tests :)

Like I said mate. I haven't used them as I prefer labs without a dodgy background. But i look forward to seeing some authentic lab tests posted up to support your claims

I'd be more interested in the gear someone uses to reach their size. Not the last cycle they use. You can't attribute someones physique to a brand when they use one cycle of it lol

Like I said. I haven't and wouldn't use it so I'll reserve judgement on the quality of the gear till I see the lab tests.

I will say that IMO there are better and less controversial labs out there which are probably (not sure on the prices tbh) cheaper and have less complaints. So it's a no brainer for me. Use a lab that has superb feedback and is known to be top notch. Or use one with dodgy selling practises, and is not thought of as highly as others.

Simples IMO anyway.

We have ways of telling faked lab results. Hence why a certain lab is now banned from being mentioned on uk-m in any way.

Because they posted faked lab results so we banned them. So make sure your mate doesn't mess these results up mate :)

It doesn't matter where it's made. They are from hong kong and tried to spout off they were original bd. BD used to have the gear made in china anyway so it doesn't matter. What does is when a lab claims to be something they're not. Now whether they are now any good or not doesn't change the fact they are lying sacks of sh1t. Now my point is why would anyone in their right mind chance using a lab that is proven to bullish!t customers, when there are others whose integrity is not in question.

Just a pointless risk imo and one not worth taking.

But if there are those that wish to put their faith in a lab that's known to talk bollix, then that's fine with me and good luck to them.

Me, well I'll stick to labs I know are kosher and have no question marks.

Just a matter of preference I suppose

The results are not being put up as the person in question wants info on the results (I havenb't seen them either) toi remain private.

So I may as well close the threa....what you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.