UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

British Dragon Eu

25K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  budweiser505 
Robsta is the only one on this Forum that is talking sense. I know exactley where he is coming from! British Dragon EU is underdosed alot and its just a dodgy UGL from china.

Cheap fakes. In the U.K the gyms have been flooded with this brand which the whole community and forums are too dissapointed to admit that this brand is poor. Anyone can create a website and scratch of panel the cheeky gits even copied the BD logo

I have had stronger supplements from Holland and Barrats...

Topman Robsta!

British Dragon EU is the worst underground lab I have used!

I believe the ingredients are all underdosed which many people have mentioned also on another a previous article online the lab tests were proven to be various testostorones and not the same as on the vials. Which could be anything I believe the cheapest variations from china such as Prop or maybe Enthanate. With some products were not even the same quality or quantity.

The goal is find the cheapest ingredients possible with the highest profit margin.

Flood the market source price £15-£20 sell onto the bodybuilding community at £50-£60

It's about time British Dragon E.U gets exposed, The only good reviews are from those attached to this brand creating a profile and marketing there product on various forums or those who have been stuck with it and don't want to be humiliated.

What's in the vial is cheap alternative tests that are underdosed, Someones friends uncles, brothers, mother can say its been lab tested and post good results.

Try the E.U Brand you will lucky to gain 2lb in a month then someone on the forum will reply you need to up your calories which will result in you putting on weight anyway!

Fair comments as above thats a reasonable response and I respect all thats been said

However I dont just get all my information off the net...

It's what I have tried over 2 courses over 8 months with PCT

Many people who have asked and questioned the products and results I have seen over the last year this Labs products aint the same or anywhere near the quality of say Biochem, Prochem, Blackwidow, Global, Elite La Pharma, or any other UGL to that matter.

I have no kick, no sides, no aggression, no sex drive, no spots, no strength it speaks for itself! People sometimes think they are on good gear its a mind thing an act like superman although the gear is bunk. Why copy an old brand BD just another trick just to get people to buy it...

Maybe if you can get the lab tests done on the Dianobol and Andropen 275 these both seem the most controversial and mixed reviews...

What ive seen, heard & tried I wont be using this lab again very poor quality!

Robsta makes sense quote as above - UK Muscle make him a Gold Member...lol

I believe the Andropen 275 is a mix of Enth and maybe Prop...

I think that there is some testostorone and other substances in British Dragon EU but not as listed on the ingredients neither the strength is no where near the same & as mentioned UGLs have different batches and no quality control so some people may be getting different quality products then others.

If they were a good lab they would ensure a better standard...

Well I havent sat down, sampled or tested every single vial of British Dragon EU products.

All I know is that its a cheap chinese fake that copied a good brand name. Asia Pharma has a bad reputation

Also every other UGL I have tried I have seen better results

All I can say its a forum I have enjoyed your feedback and discussion and appreciate your opinion maybe we have had experienced different batches, I can't talk for everyone

My opinion is there's much better gear out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.