UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

British Dragon Eu

25K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  budweiser505 
#1 ·
What's your guys view's on british dragon eu products. Iv'e just started using their test enth, will be having my fourt shot this week. They hurt like a hell for up to five days after the shot but im not sure if thats because it's my first cycle.

Iv'e heard nothing but good reviews personally on them but on here different. My mate put on 16lbs on their andropen 275 alone in 4 weeks, another guy i know went up 12lbs in using the andropen and deca and my cousin used their dbol/anadrol and enth and put on alot of size so im guessing their are good to go.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
defdaz said:
I just did some DB.eu test enth / mast yesterday mate and there wasn't any PIP at all. Where / how you injecting?
What i planned to do was use their primobolan injections for a first cycle, put my first shot in my right leg and it hurt for about 5 days but was fine. Then i changed my mind and decided to use the test enth, so a week later i put that in my right leg and had no pain at all. The second and third shot went in my left thigh and glute and both hurt like hell like the first time i put the primo in.

It's not just under the injection site that hurts though, it's a wide are around it aswell but its fine after 5 days. No swelling bruising or anything just pain.

#8 ·
bd eu is tops mate ...unlike many i had some tested and came out bang on dose wise...quility product...prob getting pip as your not to good at injecting yet...ive never had any of b/d eu...and lol yes we all know its not b/d orig james harvy pt..if you didnt get results your doing something wrong

#9 ·
micreed said:
bd eu is tops mate ...unlike many i had some tested and came out bang on dose wise...quility product...prob getting pip as your not to good at injecting yet...ive never had any of b/d eu...and lol yes we all know its not b/d orig james harvy pt..if you didnt get results your doing something wrong
If you call having 10 x 10ml vials all with 9ml in tops then fair point.

Test results please? love to see these as i know how much it costs to get done and thats if you can find a lab that will do it

Average lab IME, there are much better out there.

#10 ·
micreed said:
BD.eu are a fake lab that originate in hong kong years ago (and we all know that goods from hong kong are genuine right???lmao)....They used to try saying they were the original BD when they aren't. Then when BD folded it left them a free run and people like yourself thinking they are the genuine BD when they aren't.

Hence why they had to put the eu, after the name.

As mars said, an average lab, much better out there that don't have to piggy back a respected labs name to sell their products.

#12 ·
BD.eu are a fake lab that originate in hong kong years ago (and we all know that goods from hong kong are genuine right???lmao)....They used to try saying they were the original BD when they aren't. Then when BD folded it left them a free run and people like yourself thinking they are the genuine BD when they aren't.

Hence why they had to put the eu, after the name.

is this aimed at me robsta??i never said they were origianal d/d ..i know there history and all about the origional bussiness practice they tried when b/d were about...however they haved moved on and now do a good product ..many on this board use them ...and i have freind over in finland who wont use anything unless he tests it ..b/d eu came back spot on..they didnt start off right but now they are good lab...

#14 ·
I'm sorry mate. If you don't post the lab results then

I'm inclined to say your talking bollox. Any lab that talks sh1t to sell products shows IMO exactly how trustworthy they are, not very. There are 2 in this thread alone that think the gear is sh!te.

Now I've never used them and wouldn't. But I

do know my stuff on proper bd, and for this lab to try to pretend they are the legit bd is laughable.

You sound like you may have quite an interest in these.

I'll reserve my judgement until you post up the test results you are on about. Unless there aren't any of course.

#15 ·
And IMO most people who use this lab do so as there choices are limited. Or they believe the bullish!t their source tells them.

Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with their gear as I've not used it. But labs that lie to punters generally ain't worth a w@nk imo.

Anyway, bump for the lab tests :)

#16 ·
lol will sort some out for ya..but then whos to say they are real?? now i have access to most labs ..like few on here...so my interest isnt vested ...i can only state what ive found...you havnt used them as you say so your only going on the bad practises they used at start...i agree it wasnt good ...but there gear is now...ask silverback he used for last comp and worked a treat...i only ever stick up for good labs regardless of name

#21 ·
Robsta is the only one on this Forum that is talking sense. I know exactley where he is coming from! British Dragon EU is underdosed alot and its just a dodgy UGL from china.

Cheap fakes. In the U.K the gyms have been flooded with this brand which the whole community and forums are too dissapointed to admit that this brand is poor. Anyone can create a website and scratch of panel the cheeky gits even copied the BD logo

I have had stronger supplements from Holland and Barrats...

Topman Robsta!

#23 ·
Robsta is the only one on this Forum that is talking sense. I know exactley where he is coming from! British Dragon EU is underdosed alot and its just a dodgy UGL from china.

Cheap fakes. In the U.K the gyms have been flooded with this brand which the whole community and forums are too dissapointed to admit that this brand is poor. Anyone can create a website and scratch of panel the cheeky gits even copied the BD logo

I have had stronger supplements from Holland and Barrats...

Topman Robsta!

bull**** mate...to many guys on here have used it with good results...we arnt on about dodgy business practise but is the gear good??

quick poll for all guys who have actually used it perhaps??

#26 ·
British Dragon EU is the worst underground lab I have used!

I believe the ingredients are all underdosed which many people have mentioned also on another a previous article online the lab tests were proven to be various testostorones and not the same as on the vials. Which could be anything I believe the cheapest variations from china such as Prop or maybe Enthanate. With some products were not even the same quality or quantity.

The goal is find the cheapest ingredients possible with the highest profit margin.

Flood the market source price £15-£20 sell onto the bodybuilding community at £50-£60

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.