UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these Androlic Oxymetholone (Anadrol). The pack cams sealed, with a sponge and instruction inside. The tablets look very well pressed and have a distinct chemical scent.

I attached the photos of the actual pack and the tablet itself.

Do you think it is real?

Manufacturing date is: 14/06/2014

Expiry : 14/06/2018

Circle Electric blue Fashion accessory Gas Metal

Cylinder Drink Chemical compound Packaging and labeling Logo

Plant Liquid Fluid Camera accessory Drink

Attachments

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neck of the tub is tall like the fakes I got for £30 from the Eastern Europeans the same guys doing the fake sooharma clen, t3, blue hearts, adex, anfarm clomid hcg and Bauer stuff. Wouldn't touch any of it these days they are so fu**ing good quality it's almost impossible to tell by looking.
Does not seem unusual of a neck to me? Are you sure?

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I believe these to be counterfeit.

The end of the tail point, should point directly up, the feather of the arrow loses consistency as well.
this

the tail ends pointing straight upwards, and the arrow on legits in smaller.

also the legit tabs ive got from years ago, kept to use just for situtations like this, and mine dont have lumps on the side of the tabs either, sharpe clean round/straight edges all the way round.

and the manf, expiry etc on the tub is printed in a smaller font on mine, not a bold blur font.

Thai Brit Dis your better staying away from. I saw a tub of Thai 5mg dbol the other day and the tabs were shocking. No snake on them, speckled, chalky, terrible fakes.

seems all the DS Dbol around are the fake 72/2 Taskin Rd fakes too. Tabs are pressed very well, but are grey and have the wrong addy on the tubs. Could contain something or be totally shite.

all the above are crap you'd get from Egypt.

think if you need Dbol, naps etc these days stick with a decent UGL.

·
Banned
2,017 Posts
Neck of the tub is tall like the fakes I got for £30 from the Eastern Europeans the same guys doing the fake sooharma clen, t3, blue hearts, adex, anfarm clomid hcg and Bauer stuff. Wouldn't touch any of it these days they are so fu**ing good quality it's almost impossible to tell by looking.
You're right. Just checked pics of mine I got from Thailand and mine have practically no neck at all.

Hand Liquid Green Fluid Beverage can

Attachments

·
Looking Freaky
1,816 Posts
Fake t3's and clomid ?? Not come across them before. Which brand are the fake t3's out of interest mate?

·
Looking Freaky
1,816 Posts
That's the ones. Sopharma clen another big one, sp clen fakes have completely flooded the uk. Almost every box you'll come across of it ATM is bunk
Yeah I knew sopharma clen has been faked for a few years now and I was stung by some very convincing hug a couple of years back but just didn't know t3 and clomid were faked now.......tw4ts!

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
SP clen has been bunk for years, i dont even think its in production as its not been used in the medical industry for a very long time.

Unipharm T3/T4 is now a controlled substance in Greece, so dont expect to see many legit ones around, cant get them anymore. Think most are using the Turkish ones, 100x tab boxes.

HCG is probably the worst fake product too.

you can get a money/note UV lamp from ebay for about £11. Theyre always handy to have to check on things. Always used it on my Norma Test-e boxes, all were legit. Ahhh, those were the days, last of the legit tests! All shite now.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
You're right. Just checked pics of mine I got from Thailand and mine have practically no neck at all.

View attachment 150839
its the quality of the tabs you need to check, not the tub. Tubs are easy to copy, its the tabs inside that tell you if theyre legit or not.

the tub of Thai 5mg i got the other day, tub was spot on. Wasnt till i opened and laughed at the shitness of the tabs you realise you've been had.

·
Banned
2,017 Posts
its the quality of the tabs you need to check, not the tub. Tubs are easy to copy, its the tabs inside that tell you if theyre legit or not.

the tub of Thai 5mg i got the other day, tub was spot on. Wasnt till i opened and laughed at the shitness of the tabs you realise you've been had.
No pics of the tablets. Got these last August.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.