UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Lift, Eat, Rest, Repeat.
1,057 Posts
Yeah clamping is real nasty and then they even try to take your car away

if you don't pay up straight away, and not many people just have a few hundred quid going spare with no notice.

Street/road parking tickets I don't really have a issue with them as most parking rules

are needed in city streets and towns, I even got one yesterday

lol it was totally my fault though, thought for some reason it was free parking for 2hrs when I got back I seen the yellow sticker and then noticed sign said 30 mins free parking. :rolleyes:

·
Lift, Eat, Rest, Repeat.
1,057 Posts
Khaos said:
I was with my one of my friends a few years ago and we came back to his legally parked Bentley and found a guy trying to clamp it, we put him in the boot and threatened to take him for a long drive........
LOL Reps :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just saw on Sky News that even delivery drivers are being clamped by these cowboys. These guys are a law unto themselves. Its pathetic. I bet if they clamped your car and you called the cops they would probably think of even clamping the old bill.

·
Looking Freaky
760 Posts
My mate is a welder and got clamped.

He took out his tools, welded through the locks and cut the clamp into about 1000 pieces. Left it on the roadside with a little note saying he would cut them into little pieces if they tried it again.

Not seen them since :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.