UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out about this place and i have a local branch, My dad owns a Ltd Company. Anyone know if i will be able to get an account or do they need proof your company is catering related?

Cheers

·
For 5% off at myprotein.co.uk use code MP15618462
1,360 Posts
All you need is two forms of ID from your business, you will be able to do it no problem. You don't have to have a catering business, it can be any type.

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jungle said:
All you need is two forms of ID from your business, you will be able to do it no problem. You don't have to have a catering business, it can be any type.
Quality ! Bring it on :p

What ID do they need?

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
RICH33 said:
I just found out about this place and i have a local branch, My dad owns a Ltd Company. Anyone know if i will be able to get an account or do they need proof your company is catering related?

Cheers
You'll need proof of business like invoices then, you'll need to be VAT registered and have been VAT registered for a few years.

They don't let anyone into Bookers nowadays mate. Isn't Sainsburys cheaper than Bookers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.