UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm on TRT so my bloods are always when I am cruising. I should probably do a mid blast test just to see things in black and white.

Anyway, currently running 750mg Sust & 600mg EQ. I have absolutely zero sensation in my nipples and not running and AI. I feel really tired and my libido feels a bit off. I have a feeling that the EQ has completely crashed my E2.

This is a shame as its my first time running EQ and at first I thought no need for an AI - great!

Should I just adjust the ratio of test/EQ? Say 1000mg Sust & 400mg EQ?

I also have Deca & Tren on hand, not sure if adding some of this in could help... Sust 500mg, Deca 400mg, EQ 400mg?

I normally feel like I need an AI once I go above 250 - 500mg of test.

I really thought test and EQ might be the perfect blasting cycle for controlling sides but I guess I was wrong. Running a gram of test just seems like overkill.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Switch to Test E instead of sus? Or do 300mg sus and 450mg enanthate ?
Hi Nalced,

Thanks for your reply.

Thats interesting, I had not considered the esters. I just thought thats a lot of test = aromatisation. I guess this is because the shorter esters in the sust do not aromatise as much?

Well, I have about 100ml of sustanon and I'm on sust for TRT so buying test e is out of the question unfortunately.

I would not have thought that switching sust to test e would have a huge impact vs the sheer E2 crashing of the EQ.

I'm thinking of dropping the test and EQ to 500 / 400 and adding in Deca at 400. What do you think about this?

Thanks
M

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yeah I wouldn’t switch either with all that sus lying around ! Yeah the deca will definitely help you out there so it’s worth a shot. Was thinking of running EQ and test myself but this just sounds like a nightmare! How are you getting on with the EQ otherwise? So many people say it’s not worth running .
EQ is about the only compound I haven't used but I was looking for something side effect free that would compliment my TRT blast / cruise and hopefully enable me to have IVF. I do use HCG 1500iu a week year round.

Other than the fact its crashed my E2, I was really enjoying it. It's not even peaked yet as this blast started beginning of the month. Appetite is up, don't need an AI (double edged sword tho!), trainings going well. Starting to think its mainly the sust tho :(

I've never used caber and don't want to need it either, which is another reason why I opted for EQ this time.

I can see why people are against EQ.

I think i'll use it up as said 500/400/400 then next time go for sust deca at 750/600. Hopefully an AI will be enough to control any progesterone/prolactin sides.

Its a shame because I thought i'd planned the perfect cycle but I dont see the point in running test at over a gram a week just to have the EQ running at the optimal 600mg range, due to the E2 crashing.

Then there is the RBC issues, kidney issues etc. so i'd say i'm done with EQ going forward! I have an appointment to donate blood in a few months (earliest I could get).

Might see if I can get any primo. Never tried it before but apparently it goes well with test and deca. One from each camp: test, DHT, & nandrolone. I used test, deca, & tren before and that was awesome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pull bloods and check - EQ may reduce e2 in some but not all. Certainly doesn't in me. You may actually be experiencing elevated e2 symptoms
Yh my bloods cost a bomb as it is but I know what you are saying.

I have absolutely zero nipple sensitivity, which is a huge indicator for me. Having never run EQ before, with all other cycles my nipples are always sensitive, even with an AI. I am also experiencing tiredness etc..

Without the bloods it could all be in my head but I definitely "feel" like my E2 is on the floor.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Primo is a fantastic compound and I love it but it does wreck my libido unless I run about 2:1 test to primo, because it crashes my E2.

My all time favourite feel good stack is test mast, 1:1 ratio. Feel amazing on that and grow nicely.
I love the sound of test & mast - another one I've never tried but heard great things about!

Would you run about Sust 500 (250mg/ml) & Mast e 400 (200mg/ml) per week? Any AI needed? I wonder how Deca would be within this at 200 to 400 mg per week.

Once I've cleared out what I have on hand I might have to get some Masteron!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes that would be a perfect dose of both. I don't personally need an AI on it because masteron has a stronger binding affinity to breast tissue and also seems to reduce E2 in some. It used to be used to treat breast cancer in women. You'll just have to try it and see, keep AIs and nolva on hand.

I'd personally do 400mg of deca as a minimum, check out Swole Troll's nandrolone thread where he says 400mg is the sweet spot. This might affect your libido and if you have gyno could make it flare up and hurt. Have caber on hand for this.

I'd run the test mast first personally then add the deca in later once I'd established the baseline.
Thanks, Pegasus. That all sounds good to me!

The whole reasoning behind the EQ was to move away from 19 nors. Hopefully the Mast wont crash the E2 like the EQ has...

(y)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This . This is why I want to try EQ. Managing E2 without bloods is a nightmare . I’ve currently got achy joints but bloated as **** on 600mg test and Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Stopped taking the Aromasin when my joints started to ache about a week ago but now im bloated and too scared of making my joints worse ! Oh and I’m also a narcoleptic mess haha .
Sounds like you've crashed your E2 with the aromasin.

I think you need at least a 2:1 ratio of test to EQ but haven't tested the theory and everyones different.

I have today jabbed 250 sust, 200 EQ, & 200 deca, and will do so every 3 days. I plan to replace the EQ with masteron next time around. Hopefully by dropping the EQ by 200mg from 600 to 400 per week and adding the Deca will bring my E2 up a bit. Otherwise I am going to have to up the test further as there is no point running EQ any lower.

I have not used aromasin before as I always have arimidex on hand. on 600mg of test a week I would try to take as little AI as possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts