UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wanted to try EQ but can't be doing with 15-20 weeks cycles due to unpredictability of holiday dates, work dates etc.

So who makes Boldenone Acetate? Or is it rocking horse droppings here in the UK?

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
Nobody sells it and even if you can find it the PIP is supposed to be crippling. Your best bet is Boldenone Cypionate which TM will be making soon or just using Eq and front loading.

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,671 Posts
Haven't fully thought it up or finalised, but here is my initial thoughts from my reading and asking around:

Start 1st April. End 30 June. Result required: Keepable bulk without bloat

First 6 weeks: 6x10 TBol ed

Last 6 weeks: 5x10 Winnie ed

All 13 weeks: 300mg pw test enanthate (jab 150mg on Sunday night and 150mg on Thursday morning)

All 13 weeks: 800mg pw EQ (jab 400 on Sunday night and 400mg on Thursday morning)

First 10 weeks: 300mg pw deca (jab 150 on Sunday night and 150 on Thursday morning)

Last 3 weeks: 350mg NPP (jab 0.5ml ed for 20 days = 2 vials)

Usual 50 Proviron ed, 25 Aromasin EoD, 0.5 Caber on jab days

1. Is the NPP overkill?

2. I no longer care about erections (I'm older than God)

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Haven't fully thought it up or finalised, but here is my initial thoughts from my reading and asking around:

Start 1st April. End 30 June. Result required: Keepable bulk without bloat

First 6 weeks: 6x10 TBol ed

Last 6 weeks: 5x10 Winnie ed

All 13 weeks: 300mg pw test enanthate (jab 150mg on Sunday night and 150mg on Thursday morning)

All 13 weeks: 800mg pw EQ (jab 400 on Sunday night and 400mg on Thursday morning)

First 10 weeks: 300mg pw deca (jab 150 on Sunday night and 150 on Thursday morning)

Last 3 weeks: 350mg NPP (jab 0.5ml ed for 20 days = 2 vials)

Usual 50 Proviron ed, 25 Aromasin EoD, 0.5 Caber on jab days

1. Is the NPP overkill?

2. I no longer care about erections (I'm older than God)
You got quite a bit going on there, a bit of this and that at lower sort of doses rather than hitting them for what there worth.

I would be more inclined to up the test some more and run deca a bit higher or EQ over deca at the dose you have stated but with a frontload.

Not that a means a great deal in the results long run, I think 3 compounds is enough as your not going to know what's done what by the end of this cycle IMO, it is nice to know for future cycles how your react and what works for you.

The orals are ok but I think I would go with deca or EQ.

If your going run it anyway you may as well run the deca till the end as you will be running EQ full 13 weeks and drop the npp idea and maybe run the test a week or two longer than EQ/deca.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.