UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
hell yes....well...i have calmed down at bit,but since i was looking after my missus and dropped out of work to finish studies n look for new work...but now i have had time to get right back into it!!!!

as a normal chap before...just a recreational BB...i used to buy all the mags,look for the new cutting edge supps out,watch for comp results,go to south east final contests n watch...buy dorains n ronnies workout vids....i loved it....took a step back for other things more importent in life,now i'm starting to get back like it...........................my lovely addiction and hobby!!!!!

i guess if your passionate about something enough...you'll delve deeper....and into bodybuilding...hehe!!!!!

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
Yea I have got more and more into the competing side of things, like watching the olympia's and getting ronnies and cutlers dvds etc etc and I have only been back in training for 7 months now (trained for awhile when i was 16-18 ... then stopped alltogether from 18-26 doh!!!! one of the biggest mistakes of my life tbh), but my thirst for it is growing even more! yay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts