UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow.
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one here follow bodybuilding, like a normal person would follow football. waiting for results of comps and wanting your favrite to win.

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
i would like to think that i do follow bodybuilding as a sport but no to the extent of a football fan, week in week out, i do look at some of the results from shows, etc but i do follow 1 or 2 ppl to see how they have finished in a show

·
The League of Shadows
1,311 Posts
It's difficult to follow to the same level as football when the top guys may only compete 5-6 times a year.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
check out the shows forum bit mate theres always talk in the of past and present and future shows etc. I would love to go to more bodybuilding shows but with them being so wide spread its hard to get to them etc. Ive bin to 2 this year but will be going to a few more hopefully next year.

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
ejcjf1 said:
Does any one here follow bodybuilding, like a normal person would follow football. waiting for results of comps and wanting your favrite to win.
whats this normal people thing? normal people follow football? no they dont....

normal people have lives not ruled by overpaid prima donnas and sponsored ball kicking....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts