UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recorded bodybuilding pensioners last night on the channel watch and i just watched it there, it is amazing the shape some of these folk are in at there age, there were folk at the likes of 75 and 84 competing, granted there physiques werent top notch due to sagging skin but still looked good, one guy on it called bernie was 60 tho and had one amazing physique, sheer mass, low body fat.. In the programme he went and competed at the NABBA UK universe and won and in that year he one the comenwealth, the worlds and the universe in one year, im guessing this was filmed last year as its on watch but it was really good to watch

Did anyone see it ? Lol

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its quite inspiring tbh, the one that intregued me was the likes of 2 women, one was 75 and competed at a comp the past few years but she honestly looked about 60, and the other was a coloured woman was 84 and didnt take up bb'ing till she was 71!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.