UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
MuscleTalk
665 Posts
Many of you will be aware of the Body Power Expo which will be held at the NEC, Birmingham, UK 9th & 10th May 2009.

For details see: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-2009-body-power-exhibition.aspx and the website http://www.bodypowerexpo.co.uk/

This will be the biggest thing to hit UK bodybuilding, strength and fitness ever - indeed it will possibly be the biggest thing for Europe.

MuscleTalk is the official web partner and I am personally involved in an advisory capacity in the running and organisation of it, aswell as Dorian Yates, Scott Horton, Bill & Wanda Tierney and Matt Bevan (event manager). Then we have many others involved with powerlifting, strongman, fitness, Olympic lifting, etc.

It is a trade and consumer expo with lots lots more. It will be family friendly too - there will be loads for the kids to do!

There's still loads to organise, but a number of companies have signed up - any others interested should contact Matt or me.

It is an IFBB santioned event. Official media partners are Weider (Flex and Muscle & Fitness), who have offered their full support.

There will be a UKBFF qualifier bodybuilding show for the British Finals and will include all classes

As well as being involved in the organisation of the whole thing, I will be running two stands there one for MuscleTalk, and one for the nutrition consultancy I run - Healthy Action (this will have live cookery demos by up and coming celebrity chef Paul Elliott - yes, he will be giving out samples!!). In addition I (with a member of my team) will be holding a seminar on both days on nutrition.

I'll use this topic to add any announcements of interest and for anyone to ask me any questions about the event.

·
MuscleTalk
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tommy y said:
is there a amateur BB competition on too, sure i read that somewhere??????
Yes, woops sorry - missed the most important bit out of the intitial post! Yes there is - it's a UKBFF show and will be a qualifier for the British Finals.

We're not sure if this will be on the Saturday or Sunday as yet

I'll edit my original post

·
MuscleTalk
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kezz said:
will it be a similar thing to the olympia expo?? cos that was huuuuge!!
Yes mate - sort of (though the Arnold Expo was even bigger!!)

The difference is though that it will all be happening in the one hall - ie show, guest posing, strongman, powerlifting, seminars, etc, etc

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
Fantom said:
Yes you too Paul, you must be pleased with your results......well done!!
yes Si i am the guys all did great i am well chuffed for all of them as they really dug deep this year....

I will be on the Extreme Nutrition stand on the saturday at this Expo so if you come along pop over and say hi.....

Pete i will heckle you from the crowd mate :)

·
Staying lean and mean
247 Posts
Pscarb said:
yes Si i am the guys all did great i am well chuffed for all of them as they really dug deep this year....

I will be on the Extreme Nutrition stand on the saturday at this Expo so if you come along pop over and say hi.....

Pete i will heckle you from the crowd mate :)
Yeah i'll defo be there as it's only minutes away from the gym, i think it's the day before the NABBA Mids though which is bad timing??? I'm gona be doing that one...........

·
Anyone seen my mojo?
1,398 Posts
Fantom said:
Yeah i'll defo be there as it's only minutes away from the gym, i think it's the day before the NABBA Mids though which is bad timing??? I'm gona be doing that one...........
I'm doing the Midlands too. Bit of a bugger. But I'm hoping I should be in contest condition weeks before.

Paul - Heckle in my home town. lol Your a brave man. Be good to see you mate. :beer:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts