UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, yes I have done a bit more research and that toy above is as crvp as it can be.

I will take you advice for now, I was just hoping that technology would catch up in this department but obviously not yet, so old school callipers it is

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
What the hell are Calipers? I have googled before you ask but they just look like measuring sticks how the hell do you find out your BF from that? Even if they give you ever measurement of your body.. i dont get it.

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
Because i was wondering about my BF level, ive developed a very slight sort of 'over hangy' belly which as an ecto ive never had before, so that means obviously bit to much stored fat.. but my arms and legs dont have any fat on them their so toned and my waist and sides dont have any lab and are lean, its just this random droop bit ive developed :s

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha, cardio is for pussys but it have to be done. Now and then I enjoy swiming but only when there is harly anyone in the pool.

over on the other forum some guy said that he wrap his waist in cling film to loose the extra fat, but I very much think is BS. can anyone comment on this?

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
akalatengo said:
hahaha, cardio is for pussys but it have to be done. Now and then I enjoy swiming but only when there is harly anyone in the pool.

over on the other forum some guy said that he wrap his waist in cling film to loose the extra fat, but I very much think is BS. can anyone comment on this?
I dont mind cardio but i really dont have anything to do.. i dont do any sports. I used to run about 4k at night time but not done that in over 3 years.. to self conscious tbh

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you could introduce a bit of tread mill or cross trainer after your training, just easy for 15 minutes, that is what I do, my knees are not what they used to e now

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
akalatengo said:
you could introduce a bit of tread mill or cross trainer after your training, just easy for 15 minutes, that is what I do, my knees are not what they used to e now
If i owned my own treadmill i would be on it for hours lmao hate gyms though so ****ed there again.. i hate a lot of things spookily -_-

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Intense cardio (treadmill) is not to good for body building. you can loose muscle as well as fat.

I tend to think that doing a routing weights, eating well and resting is all I need to do and on the long run I feel good I look good. To be honest I hate those guys in the gym that stare at themselves on the mirror for ages, if you become to concious you will never be satisfy and be unhappy.

·
Banned
2,279 Posts
akalatengo said:
Intense cardio (treadmill) is not to good for body building. you can loose muscle as well as fat.

I tend to think that doing a routing weights, eating well and resting is all I need to do and on the long run I feel good I look good. To be honest I hate those guys in the gym that stare at themselves on the mirror for ages, if you become to concious you will never be satisfy and be unhappy.
Really i would love to have the best fitness and endurance, along with the massive body and power except at extremes they cancel each other out i guess. I want to sort of soliders body you know.. able to run for miles without breaking a sweat but also being a bad ass with rippling muscles and power lol, solider is best kind of analogy for it really, functional fitness and strength

·
Gym Addict
199 Posts
akalatengo said:
thanks mate, yes I have done a bit more research and that toy above is as crvp as it can be.

I will take you advice for now, I was just hoping that technology would catch up in this department but obviously not yet, so old school callipers it is
You welcome.

I know that there are some electronic calippers there is a link:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nutribase.com/gif/fattrack1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nutribase.com/fattrack.shtml&usg=__xNEo9aAIWZ-mlRoiX-_eevNfF_Q=&h=158&w=200&sz=13&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=0W0UTjlseGSFKM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=160&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfat%2Bcallipers%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D608%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=294&ei=9yrTTNKRGomL4Aal5-3qDQ&oei=9yrTTNKRGomL4Aal5-3qDQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=89&ty=50

It's pretty this same stuff but might be easier option :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.