UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got some blue top growth in the post from my source.Its in the usual white box but has a silver sticker shuttin the box with somatropin 191 amino acid dna origin 99% pure wrote on sticker.

The vials to are labeled with this sticker very poorly problem is the vacuum in vial is non existent and the powder is loose . I took 3 iu last night not sure if it any good. Has anyone came across this type of blue top??

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stop bro last bloody batch of growth i got was ghrp6 green tops loose powder got the major munchies after the shot this time had no munchies. i off loaded 2 boxes ghrps as prepin for a show and got this instead 2 diff sources !!! it seems impossible get good stuff here !!!

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
davey2010 said:
stop bro last bloody batch of growth i got was ghrp6 green tops loose powder got the major munchies after the shot this time had no munchies. i off loaded 2 boxes ghrps as prepin for a show and got this instead 2 diff sources !!! it seems impossible get good stuff here !!!
the hunger thing dies off after a while mate,hence why its good to rotate it with g2.

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Any peptide can have any colour top put on it at manufacture, Re blue tops, I personally have seen blue top GH, GHRP2, IGF, HCG and I know them all to be genuine.

It's a bit sad that people think they can dupe people with selling less expensive peptides and think they won't notice.

I've heard of a new brand of GH which despite being a generic is reputedly as good if not better than genuine Jins. I'm hoping to get some to try soon to find out if the claims are the usual BS or not.

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Huntingground said:
Name please, Stephen.........
It's quite wordy, abbreviation is ICBINP-Tropin:tongue: Reps for whoever deciphers:lol:

Seriously though, if it's as good as reputed then i'll say what it is, but im not going to be responsible for continuing the hype on something without trying it...

Hope to have myself and at least one other well respected forum member trialing this very soon to get a reasonably balanced opinion on it:)

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Huntingground said:
Stephen, WeeSlut's member is not well respected at all, it must be battered and has been in many dodgy predicaments :thumb: :lol:
I have been unfortunate enough to hear about many of these such predicaments, however he has given me assurances that he will not site every iu of this new magical gh directly into said member in the hope of extreme site enhancement :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.