UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
blasting and cruising!

How long into a 10 week cruise to get bloods taken?

how long into a 16 week blast to get bloods taken?

all long ester compounds ..

I want to start getting alot more regular blood work now I'm b&c and would like to know peoples opinions on the best timeline into each period to get blood work taken

Cheers

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I know I've seen this in a thread somewhere but there was mixed opinions and different views as to peaks and troughs.

When cruising and pinning once a week, how long after my shot to have bloods taken

when blasting and pinning twice a week , how long after my shot to have bloods taken

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bloods for what markers exactly? There's a plethora of things you can test your blood for? 12 weeks into a cruise for general health. I wouldn't personally bother testing them during a blast.
Yes just general health markers and hormones markers that surround steroid use

cruising for 10 weeks then 16 weeks blast then 10 month cruise and so on

are you saying there is no point at all having blood word while blasting ??
surely it makes more sense to test bloods whilst on and off (cruise)?

with thanks

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
Yes just general health markers and hormones markers that surround steroid use

cruising for 10 weeks then 16 weeks blast then 10 month cruise and so on

are you saying there is no point at all having blood word while blasting ??
surely it makes more sense to test bloods whilst on and off (cruise)?

with thanks
Of course it would be wise to do bloods whilst blasting but few do. With regards to hormones, some compounds can throw estrogen readings out but I'm not too up on it as I've never done bloods whilst blasting. Those who pct generally do bloods to see if they have recovered. If you cruise then a trt health check would be a good idea

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course it would be wise to do bloods whilst blasting but few do. With regards to hormones, some compounds can throw estrogen readings out but I'm not too up on it as I've never done bloods whilst blasting. Those who pct generally do bloods to see if they have recovered. If you cruise then a trt health check would be a good idea
Thank man , it's rare I have bloods done too often but since making the choice to cruise I feel it's a good idea to start getting them done a lot more regular to make sure I'm not messing myself up too much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.