UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bros. Looking for some advice on my bloods please, received results yesterday (26th Oct). Did a blast of 500mg test for 12 weeks followed by 12 weeks of cruise at 250mg pw. Got my bloods done in the last week of the cruise (21st oct). Got the sports hormone test from medichecks. All markers are fine apart from the obvious test and oestrogen. Looking for advice on these markers based on my cruise. Like most, i struggle to know how to control oestrogen. Had a few minor pea sized lumps over the blast and cruise, controlled it using arimidex and nolva. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers!
Rectangle Violet Font Magenta Circle

·
Banned
615 Posts
Hey bros. Looking for some advice on my bloods please, received results yesterday (26th Oct). Did a blast of 500mg test for 12 weeks followed by 12 weeks of cruise at 250mg pw. Got my bloods done in the last week of the cruise (21st oct). Got the sports hormone test from medichecks. All markers are fine apart from the obvious test and oestrogen. Looking for advice on these markers based on my cruise. Like most, i struggle to know how to control oestrogen. Had a few minor pea sized lumps over the blast and cruise, controlled it using arimidex and nolva. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers!
View attachment 211991
Looks pretty damn high for a cruise bro, and I cruise in high doses, usually sitting around (test) 50-60nmol for a cruise

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
View attachment 211991
Why are you cruising on 250mg? Unless you have the muscle mass to warrant that cruise dose I'd drop to a trt dose or "cruise" 125-150mg a week, start taking Adex at 0.5 eod to get that e2 down, retest e2 in 2 weeks to check e2.

Majority of the forum cruises on less than 200mg test unless your a competitor/Pro body builder and have the muscle mass to warrant that 250 cruise, some will consider that a small cycle.. 150mg will hold onto muscle mass for your average steroid user plus will be healthier for you in the long run. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Your results are similar to mine when running a similar dose - I’ve ended up cruising on like 90mg a week as a result of it. Are you using nexus/inone/rohm?

I’d bang an aromasin and lower the dose from here on and that should sort it out

·
Newbie Trainer
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why are you cruising on 250mg? Unless you have the muscle mass to warrant that cruise dose I'd drop to a trt dose or "cruise" 125-150mg a week, start taking Adex at 0.5 eod to get that e2 down, retest e2 in 2 weeks to check e2.

Majority of the forum cruises on less than 200mg test unless your a competitor/Pro body builder and have the muscle mass to warrant that 250 cruise, some will consider that a small cycle.. 150mg will hold onto muscle mass for your average steroid user plus will be healthier for you in the long run. Just my opinion.
Ok thanks for the info! I’ll definitely run lower doses next time. Just started my blast now so in a few weeks I’ll get bloods again to make sure e2 is in reasonable range. Will up the adex. Typically been avoiding adex as it makes me feel like crap and i felt I didn’t need it, but who really knows will you get bloods….so i guess its time to definitely up it. Thanks for ur help

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Thats a very high level for a cruise bud, people do cruise on 250mg a week but that is a high t level, how long after your shot did you do the blood test? Ps that e2 needs sorting asap bud, i'm sure you are aware nolvadex doesn't lower e2 just prevents gyno, adex and aromasin will lower e2, so you might want to start using a bit, if its made you feel shitty before its most likely because it killed your e2, there shouldn't be any side effects from arimidex to make you feel shit other then killing e2

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is exactly what bloods are for and well done for getting them done. Far too many people blast and cruise totally blind!

Adding Arimidex with lower your e2. It is not totally side effect free though like others have stated. Common side effects include bone and joint pain, nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue. Just be careful when dosing, you don't want to totally kill your e2.

Your bloods confirm that the cruise dose needs to be lowered. Re-test once done and tweak from there. Everyone reacts differently to certain doses so you need to find what works for you.

Just a side note: Fingerprick blood tests can vary a lot depending on the company running the analysis and how and when the sample is taken. I would try to keep these variables as consistent as possible. Check out my post about the huge difference between Thriva and Medichecks results - Blood work - Medichecks V Thriva (BIG DIFFERENCE)!!!

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
This is exactly what bloods are for and well done for getting them done. Far too many people blast and cruise totally blind!

Adding Arimidex with lower your e2. It is not totally side effect free though like others have stated. Common side effects include bone and joint pain, nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue. Just be careful when dosing, you don't want to totally kill your e2.

Your bloods confirm that the cruise dose needs to be lowered. Re-test once done and tweak from there. Everyone reacts differently to certain doses so you need to find what works for you.

Just a side note: Fingerprick blood tests can vary a lot depending on the company running the analysis and how and when the sample is taken. I would try to keep these variables as consistent as possible. Check out my post about the huge difference between Thriva and Medichecks results - Blood work - Medichecks V Thriva (BIG DIFFERENCE)!!!
Those common side effects are because of low e2 from taking too much, other then that it should be side effect free, so for him to say it makes him feel shit, must be because he's crashing his e2 with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those common side effects are because of low e2 from taking too much, other then that it should be side effect free, so for him to say it makes him feel shit, must be because he's crashing his e2 with it.
Totally agree that these side effects commonly occur due to crashing your e2 as that is what the compound does if dosed incorrectly.

·
Newbie Trainer
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Totally agree that these side effects commonly occur due to crashing your e2 as that is what the compound does if dosed incorrectly.
So bloods were taken at end of my cruise, during cruise i hardly took ai…. Only nolva every couple days to reduce the very minor lump in my nipple, which has gone. So now im back on blast, 600mg pw. I’m doing adex every other day just to be sure because bloods have obviously come back saying my e2 super high. Regarding feeling shit on adex, its only day after i take it which like i said was rarely, so it’s unlikely ive been crashing e2, far from it as u can see by my bloods lol its high. @a06369437 you didn’t take ai during your blast, how did you control e2?

·
Registered
38 Posts
So bloods were taken at end of my cruise, during cruise i hardly took ai…. Only nolva every couple days to reduce the very minor lump in my nipple, which has gone. So now im back on blast, 600mg pw. I’m doing adex every other day just to be sure because bloods have obviously come back saying my e2 super high. Regarding feeling shit on adex, its only day after i take it which like i said was rarely, so it’s unlikely ive been crashing e2, far from it as u can see by my bloods lol its high. @a06369437 you didn’t take ai during your blast, how did you control e2?
I had blood work done and my e2 was in the normal range (high end) so no pharmaceutical intervention was needed. I appear to tolerate Testosterone @600mg per week really well, meaning my body does not aromatise a lot of androgens into estrogens. You can check out my results below.

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.