UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything here that is cause for immediate concern? Been on cycle 10 weeks.
I'm using 250mg deca, 350mg Test E, and 200mg Mast E PW split into 2.
About 15% BF 215lbs.
Appreciate any educated advise.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you near the end of the cycle?

Personally, I like to keep hemoglobin and hematocrit in range - regular blood donation is good for this. Good hydration too.

Don't have enough knowledge to help with the other out of range markers. Estrogen is high, but depends on the ratio to Test.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Check em again a few month after being off... Did you train before the test? My alt came Back at 142 no orals but I did train before I got it done

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Do you really need a test to estrogen ratio!? As far as i know everyones sweet spot for e2 is different, but it wants to be within range whatever test dose your on, we only need a certain amount of e2 to keep us sweet, and that isn't dependent on how much test your taking, personally i'd say thats too high bud, have you not been using any anti estrogens? Even if you are coming to the end of your cycle e2 doesn't always come down without help, unless your doing a pct and going full natty after this, i'd start a low dose of arimidex every other day, say 0.25-0.5mg see how you feel, how do you feel? Any bloat, mojo issues etc?

·
Mr Universe
9,663 Posts
Is there anything here that is cause for immediate concern? Been on cycle 10 weeks.
I'm using 250mg deca, 350mg Test E, and 200mg Mast E PW split into 2.
About 15% BF 215lbs.
Appreciate any educated advise.
kidney function has dropped below the 59 mark. Id definitely start taking some sort of organ support product during cycle.

highly recommend Stroms SupportMax, probably the best on the market.

Im on SupportMax and also now using Supplement Needs Astra-Flow along side.

Def get some SupportMax tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts