UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
how on earth are you arriving at those numbers? 600 gives most people 80-90. considering t400 has a really long ester in it and you're not pinning at much actual test at 600 enanthate would give, somehow nearly doubling it on less is not happening.
Actually after some thought and calculating my own blood. If you inject with test e 600 mg and you were to draw your blood 7 days after injecting then the lowest your bloods should read providing you have a solid lab would be 130 nmol but if you were to draw your blood the day after injecting 600 mg of test e you should be looking around 220 nmol. However like I mentioned before we metabolites testosterone differently just like how our body’s react to eostrogen.

The t400 will have different blends. If it has undeconate in the blend it takes a long time to build up. However the lad has been injecting for 16 weeks so all the long esters should be peaking out. it will be harder to get an accurate reading with this type of blend.

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
426 Posts
how on earth are you arriving at those numbers? 600 gives most people 80-90. considering t400 has a really long ester in it and you're not pinning at much actual test at 600 enanthate would give, somehow nearly doubling it on less is not happening.
I’m pinning 1ml ot test400 from ROHM and just had bloods done 4 weeks in - 116nmol/L

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
I’m pinning 1ml ot test400 from ROHM and just had bloods done 4 weeks in - 116nmol/L
That is a good dose from rohm but also with in range of 400 mg test however your blend could be different from the other lads blend and ugl. I think godsgift gets his testosterone levels calculations from the lower end of the trough of 100 mg of testosterone and maybe from reading literature from google and from lads bloods on here.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts