UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
so been running t 400 for about 16 weeks now and about 1 month ago start getting libido issues feeling very unmotivated etc so decided to get some bloods done , did also get my blood done from doctors to check cholesterol cholesterol thyroid etc came back fine so just unsure as to why the problem could be considering I’ve never had this problem before anyone point me in the right direction ?
Why is your testosterone reading only 66 nmol on 400 test

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
not sure I was expecting it to be a little higher tbh but guess 400 is never 400 unless pharma the brand is nexus always felt good on it.
If we do 400 mg of test e we should get around 120-160 nmol however if you have a mix blend like undeconate in there the release time will be slow to build up. Maybe it could be that but I am unsure of your blends

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
No idea what it is mate got no description on the website either just says 400, think it’s worth switching to something else ?
If that’s your reading snd you want to put size on your best to have around 160 nmol but depending on steroid experience, experiment, goals. I recon the 400 test has undeconate/deconate which takes time to build up. 60 nmol for me will normally be 200 mg of testosterone. Nexus do dose correctly I’ve tested them myself. If you did a finger blood test then make sure you do a vein test. This will give a more accurate reading.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
I’ve always used nexus and always felt good on it just obv with libido been non existent thought it was high e2 or maybe underdosed , doctor obv said come off cycle it’s that causing the problem but by blood work a can’t see how .
E2 is high but this is not a usual problem when your testosterone is twice the range as the healthy normal ranges. How many weeks have you been on this cycle, what ai are you using, when did you draw blood after your injection ?

Don’t stress there is a couple of things to try and more things to figure out.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
how on earth are you arriving at those numbers? 600 gives most people 80-90. considering t400 has a really long ester in it and you're not pinning at much actual test at 600 enanthate would give, somehow nearly doubling it on less is not happening.
I got thoughs numbers from my own personal experience and from others that use gear and on trt.

Like I said to the lad he’s on t 400 and if the blend contains deconate/undeconate or prop then he won’t get the same reading as test e or c. But trust me if your on a straight 400 mg of test you will get 120 nmol of testosterone which again depends on your lab and how you metabolise but as a general rule. In fact 120 nmol on 400 mg of test I would be disappointed.

I am sorry to disappoint you

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
Jabbed on a weekend done the bloods on a wednesday.

don’t really use an ai unless I go over 500mg tbh but since a started getting problems a started using 0.5 Adex twice a week. The whole course was 16 weeks so far I ran tren for the first 8 for my holiday which was 200mg but since I always had problems with tren I ran caber at 0.5 mg twice a week I did see on my blood my prolactin was low but surely it can’t stay that low for like a month ?
I do not know how caber works in terms of a real life experiment. When I advise I usually advise from my own experiment or from what I’ve seen and heard from others with caution. I only advise from lads I know personally and not parrot from a forum.

Your e2 is not that far out of the normal range you could maybe add 0.25 arimidex only for a few weeks to see how you feel. If this does not work then get blood work done to check prolactin and e2 again then post your situation up.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
I’ve had this discussion with him many times tbh mate. He uses decent literature to try and back up his claims but the reality is very different for most people, as has been seen on here many times too

I usually get similar results to yourself. 400mg would give me anything between 90-110nmol as a trough reading, let alone a peak

if I got that on 600mg test, If you take away the ester weight, call it 400mg total test, which is 8 times what a high end natty produces, and only be 90nmol (3x the upper natty range) then I’d be miffed
I used to read literature as a guidance but now through lots of blood work with myself and my gym mates I see real life bloods react differently to all kinds of meds. I trust myself more than my own dr when it comes to my own blood work. On 125 mg of testosterone my own testosterone raises to 37nmol ( I do use pharma grade on trt ) on 500 mg of test my bloods raise to 168 nmol. Now if you are jp using triumph I believe 150 mg testosterone gives him a reading of 20 nmol. It just depends on your gear and genetics. Anyways this lad is on t400 and been on 16 weeks. Something is wrong because as you know DK deconate should be peaking around that time anyways. That other lads research is annoying him because his own calculations are wrong which is upsetting him. I hope he figures it out anyways as I am here to help and if I am wrong I admit. DK I was wrong about my 1 mil testosterone which I debated over with g spot boy and I admitted to him I was wrong. I am a wise man and I thank people for correcting me when I am wrong. Although my ego does not like this.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
Cheers mate that’s what a done taking 0.5 adex for couple of weeks then all get blood checked again in about 2 weeks see where the prolactin and e2 is , was just abit daft on cycle trying to self medicate without blood work tbh I thought prolactin was high because of the tren so was taking caber when all along my e2 was probz abit high and my prolactin was low , live and learn tho that’s why ya always get blood tests .
From the top of my head and I am parroting here and with no self research I believe prolactin slowly recovers from caber. Relax

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
how on earth are you arriving at those numbers? 600 gives most people 80-90. considering t400 has a really long ester in it and you're not pinning at much actual test at 600 enanthate would give, somehow nearly doubling it on less is not happening.
Actually after some thought and calculating my own blood. If you inject with test e 600 mg and you were to draw your blood 7 days after injecting then the lowest your bloods should read providing you have a solid lab would be 130 nmol but if you were to draw your blood the day after injecting 600 mg of test e you should be looking around 220 nmol. However like I mentioned before we metabolites testosterone differently just like how our body’s react to eostrogen.

The t400 will have different blends. If it has undeconate in the blend it takes a long time to build up. However the lad has been injecting for 16 weeks so all the long esters should be peaking out. it will be harder to get an accurate reading with this type of blend.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
I’m pinning 1ml ot test400 from ROHM and just had bloods done 4 weeks in - 116nmol/L
That is a good dose from rohm but also with in range of 400 mg test however your blend could be different from the other lads blend and ugl. I think godsgift gets his testosterone levels calculations from the lower end of the trough of 100 mg of testosterone and maybe from reading literature from google and from lads bloods on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts