UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Blood when going toilet

Tags
toilet
854 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  offshore1 
#1 ·
My mate has just started a Test E cycle.

His first jab was yesturday, 250mg. He's saying when he went to go for a dump that there was blood and what seemed like mucus.

Any ideas? Should he go to docs or hang it out? Sounds an odd one but i have no idea so thought i would ask.

#5 ·
Often people get blood in their stool due to the density of their faeces being too tough, causing a scratch on the way out, so its just mechanical damage, nothing which can be considered dangerous.

The fact there was mucus presence suggests it could potentially be food poisoning and the infection may explain the presence of blood.

All in all, theres a hundred reasons it could be something else before we get down to test jabs.

#7 ·
annegoo30 said:
200+ Ed Hardy Shoes Shop, Compare and Save at ajxwholesale.net.wholesale Ed hardy Shoes,Cheap Ed hardy Shoes Replica,discount Ed hardy Shoes Weve Got What Youre Looking For.Authentic Ed Hardy Shoes are Here!Incredible prices. Find Ed hardy shoes & save up to 75%.Find Ed hardy shoes and Compare prices at ajxwholesale.net.Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes and Women boots,Best Price,cheap Ed Hardy, Shoes,Women,boots.Weve Got All The Latests Styles in Mens,Womens & Kids Shoes Here!Buy Ed hardy Shoes and Ed hardy Shoes Online Sneakers, Wedges, Sandals, High Heels. Save Today!Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes Below Bargains Low Prices where can i find cheap name Ed hardy Shoes brand Clothes?
beep beep, follow the road off the cliff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.