UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to inject into my glute and the first time aspirated blood so changed the syringe and tried another 2 times both a couple inches away from the original injection site and again there was blood when I aspirated.
Do you need to change muscle after this happens? Should I expect to be drawing blood all over the muscle?

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
If you've burst a vessel then the blood will spread under the skin slightly, it's not uncommon for a small bit of blood to come up into the syringe.

The idea of aspirating is to prevent injecting directly into a vein or artery, however the chances of this happening is very slim when injecting into the glute perpendicular to the skin.

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
This was early day newbe shit mate, i've never drawn back the last 15 years i've been doing this and i've never had an issue, you'd be very unlucky, however i would not risk it in a quad shot, however quad shots are for mad ****ers anyway!!

·
Premium Member
25,608 Posts
This was early day newbe shit mate, i've never drawn back the last 15 years i've been doing this and i've never had an issue, you'd be very unlucky, however i would not risk it in a quad shot, however quad shots are for mad ****ers anyway!!
Yeah I used to always do quads until a few dodgy jabs and now fvxked em off

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Yeah I used to always do quads until a few dodgy jabs and now fvxked em off
I know preople who regularly do quads, i did it once and once only, too much muscle separation and striations, hurts me just putting the needle in let alone injecting and the next few days of barely being able to walk on it, round muscle bellies are the way to go, glutes and delts, no issues.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Quads are generally fine for me - it's delts I've had the problems with when it comes to aspirating - had several issues there in the past with a lot of blood appearing in the barrel.

The only thing I get with quads is when I remove the needle from the muscle it tends to spurt out in a fountain of blood sometimes and I have to do a clean-up of my bathroom floor but as long as the gear stays in there I don't care.

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Quads are generally fine for me - it's delts I've had the problems with when it comes to aspirating - had several issues there in the past with a lot of blood appearing in the barrel.

The only thing I get with quads is when I remove the needle from the muscle it tends to spurt out in a fountain of blood sometimes and I have to do a clean-up of my bathroom floor but as long as the gear stays in there I don't care.
Sounds nasty mate, i'd swerve that lol Glutes is always a safe bet.

·
Banned
829 Posts
Sounds nasty mate, i'd swerve that lol Glutes is always a safe bet.
I always go for glutes in all my cycles but it doesn't take long before the scar tissue builds up and I can't even get the needle in so I usually have to switch to delts later in the cycle but I would always aspirate delts personally. Lots of main arteries just below the muscle tissue in the delts. All it takes is shooting directly into a connecting blood vessel and "bingo"....pulmonary oil embolism on the way LOL.

Had a few of those in my time. Thankfully none of them killed me but I wouldn't risk it again when a quick pullback on the syringe is all it takes to make sure you're in muscle tissue.

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
I always go for glutes in all my cycles but it doesn't take long before the scar tissue builds up and I can't even get the needle in so I usually have to switch to delts later in the cycle but I would always aspirate delts personally. Lots of main arteries just below the muscle tissue in the delts. All it takes is shooting directly into a connecting blood vessel and "bingo"....pulmonary oil embolism on the way LOL.

Had a few of those in my time. Thankfully none of them killed me but I wouldn't risk it again when a quick pullback on the syringe is all it takes to make sure you're in muscle tissue.
I just sink a blue pin right up to the plastic in my delts, nice and deep so should have passed through them.

·
Banned
829 Posts
Don’t aspirate. Why would you attempt something a doctor doesn’t even do. End of.
Has a Doctor ever injected you with an oil based medicine? Most shots done by a Doctor are water based medicines (aqueous solutions) so there's no risk of embolism with water based compounds and no need to aspirate.

Different ball-game with oils.

·
Banned
829 Posts
I think they are talking about trt administered via a doc bud, i'm assuming thats what they mean anyway.
I'd be very surprised if any Doctor administered an oil based injection in the delts without aspirating. They probably do it so fast through their experience giving injections that the patient doesn't even realise they've aspirated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.