UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen medi checks have a sale on blood test until midnight. I’m planning a week 5 blood test as I’m on cycle right now. Which one will be ok to check all the necessary markers without spending lots and lots. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s a hormone panel so it’s the right one for your needs. Doesn’t test for any health markers though.

Did you test your hormones before starting your cycle?
I didn’t unfortunately and stupidly. I’m not using any AIs even though I have loads on hand if I need them. Was advised get bloods done on week 5 to see what’s going on as some sides you can’t feel out. So was going to get bloods done and see if any changes need to be made based on results……mostly around the use of AIs. Just wanted to double check before I ordered it…..double checking with this forum first as it’s been helpful so far for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ohh, thnx for sharing about the sale. Starting my first cycle soon and want to get a blood test before to get the natty base line.

I think they had a sports one, that looks over performance markers. That sounds good to me.

·
Administrator
7,622 Posts
I didn’t unfortunately and stupidly. I’m not using any AIs even though I have loads on hand if I need them. Was advised get bloods done on week 5 to see what’s going on as some sides you can’t feel out. So was going to get bloods done and see if any changes need to be made based on results……mostly around the use of AIs. Just wanted to double check before I ordered it…..double checking with this forum first as it’s been helpful so far for me.
Can't see any real reason why you don't get the Test & Oestrogen one as it's what your mainly looking at mid cycle, if you want a bit more info like free test, prolactin etc they do a TRT blood test that has 24 biomarkers.

With blood tests in general it's best to go for the venous test over finger prick.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys. So I’ll be doing my blood test week 5 of my test only cycle, so in about a weeks time. When will be the best time to do the test? I pin Monday and Thursday mornings.
Bearing in mind I have to do it between Monday-Thursday as per medichecks instructions when will give me the most accurate info?
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts