UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys thought some may be interested in these and would like some help confirming what i think they mean.

basically i blast and cruised for over 13 months. did hacksii/mars power pct with a couple of extras in for 6 weeks. been clean another 4. ran d aspartic acid for 8 days straight after the pct.

total test = 13.3

FSH - was low at just under 1 she said

TSH - 0.70

cholesterol 5.6 up from 4.9 when i was on cycle LOL.

girl on the phone was pretty useless so may ring back to speak to doc 2moro however this to me means pretty bloody good results having my total test in normal range after just 10 weeks.

any1 shed more light for me while im researching lmao

hilly

·
956 Posts
i did the same for looking at nearly 2 years bro and after 6 months my test was 9, now 13 months and i feel fully recovered but somehting is stil amiss as i get gyno flare ups from time to time! i would get another test in another 3 months if i was you to be sure!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
Hilly

Could you answer the following please mate:

1. What total dosage were you using during each blasst and cruise?

2. What different gear did you use?

3. How long did each blast and cruise last?

4. Did you use HCG throughout, if so what dose?

5. What was your PCT?

6. If I'm not mistaken you've been running GH, have you continued this through PCT and post cycle?

7. How much of your gains have you maintained?

Cheers

·
Lifes to short to be small
509 Posts
Hilly - i'll compare these to my results which i should get tomorrow - i'll post up

My urine sample had both protein and blood so feeling a tad nervous.......

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rich-B said:
Hilly

Could you answer the following please mate:

1. What total dosage were you using during each blasst and cruise?

highest total dose was 1450mg and this was for first 8 weeks of prep, test,deca,dbol. previouse was for just 4 weeks before xmas was 1250 and was test,npp,oxy. about 8 months was just test started at 250 and worked upto 750 increased a little each time i stoped improving.

2. What different gear did you use?

pharma, blackwidow and procheh and qv. only stuff i would touch

3. How long did each blast and cruise last?

like above their was a mock pre contest diet jan 2009 to may 2010. never went over 1g. then just test until nov then a 4 week blast then cruise till feb then pre contest until may then taperd test down over 3 weeks then pct.

4. Did you use HCG throughout, if so what dose?

no

5. What was your PCT? power pct

6. If I'm not mistaken you've been running GH, have you continued this through PCT and post cycle? yes it ran out 2 weeks prior to bloods

7. How much of your gains have you maintained?

hard to tell but i was on stage at around 4% 180lb. i am now 197 at between 10 and 11 according to calipers and digi scales. started pct at 198lb

Cheers

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SK-XO said:
Fk sake if you were on for 13 months when you came off did you not feel total shyt?
apart from a little emotional etc from time to time have felt fine. deadlifted 220 for 1 other week, squating 180 for 6 and benching 120 for sets of 8 so havnt been to bad at all strength has never been much higher if at all than this.

Only thing i have noticed is i have been very indecisive if that makes sense more to do with girls tho than anything lol headfckers

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes pal those were all fine. they were done in final week of being on 3 weeks after show and everything was normal.

cholesterol was actually better then than now im clean LMAO

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
hilly said:
yes pal those were all fine. they were done in final week of being on 3 weeks after show and everything was normal.

cholesterol was actually better then than now im clean LMAO
lol, it beggars belief doesn't it pal....

When are you planning to go back on then?

Are you wanting to sort the cholesterol out first? Having said that, it'll probably go back down when you're back on! :lol:

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Well, it is a bit low but it will rebound fine.

FSH is simple.

Clomid @ 100mg ED 5 to 7 days doubles LH and increases FSH by 20 to 50%

I bet if you did a short 21 day clomid cycle you would fair a bit better.

I feel most guys fail to recover due to their testicles not being fully functional.

bigkiwi said:
Hilly - i'll compare these to my results which i should get tomorrow - i'll post up

My urine sample had both protein and blood so feeling a tad nervous.......
This is likely due to elivated blood pressure and your kidneys are taking a hit.

blood pressure is very important to keep under control during a cycle/cycles, your kidneys can take a hit from BP issues.

In fact high blood pressure is the second leading cause of kidney failure after diabetes.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
erm back on 2moro :)

LOL maybe not 2moro but very soon im thinking. just working on a cycle now. ive got my body back to working order. No reason to stay natty IMO.

have been thinking about shorter cycles but if i can recover in 10 weeks after longer ones then think i will opt for these . would rather do that than hit my body with pct drugs every 6-10 weeks thats for sure.

cholesterol is always a ok on cycle so i am not going to worry. bloody being natural is bad for my health hahahaha

so much for staying on and taking years to recover. if you have the right pct and the correct extras in their its all good it seems :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
I stayed on for 9 months last year but it was only 250mg Test E throughout.

Recovery was surprisingly easy, and that was after dropping the Clomid after 10 days due to sides.

I added DHEA at 25mg to my PCT and continued it for a month or so afterwards, this definitely helped my mood.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I had some bloods done shortly been on or bridging for well over a year, didn't have test done this time, but last time it was around 16 a (few weeks after cycle) this time full blood count +chol+liver, creatinine I also think there was a check for calsium issues?, but anyway everything was in spec and that was in the middle of a rip blend cycle! and I'm 49 years young, so that will do me.....

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
Hilly did you get your creatine/urea tested or your FBC in my opinion this gives a better look at health.....

if your blood is thick then you should be taking action to thin it out....

i agree 100% with Hackskii on the BP part last year i had a spike in BP when on my B&C this was the cause of my kidney problems which scared the sh1t out of me this was all started when both blood and protein was found in my urine....but after extensive investigation ending with a biopsy it was found that my kidneys where undamaged and health and a spike in BP led to the blood and protein in my urine.....

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.