UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

just looking some Advice regarding my blood test results . Been feeling very poor over the last 6 months with all the symptoms of low testosterone. At 45 yrs old I figured it was time to consider trt. Always Been 100% natty.
Have an appointment with ledger in 2 weeks but given my results would they even consider TRT for me.

thanks for any advice as I am genuinely surprised my levels are not a lot lower
Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Parallel

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
Your Testosterone is mid-range.

I've had 2 results of 3-5 on that same reference range over a period of 2-3 months and they didn't want to offer me TRT. I didn't even feel too bad. Obviously my libido wasn't great but I still maintained some muscle mass and was lean.

The reason you're feeling very poor is probably nothing to do with Testosterone. With that result it feels as if you're clutching at straws and trying to find the easiest explanation for why you don't feel good when in reality, it could be a million other things, maybe nothing to do with hormones whatsoever.

Can you honestly say you're doing everything in your control to live a healthy lifestyle physically and mentally?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That doesn’t look great. that’s what I expected mine to be like
I do look after myself , train and eat well but such a difference when I hit 44-45. Just not the same guy I was a couple of years ago

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Leger clinic follows BSSM guidelines which are no treatment above 12nmol/l.
Your levels are ok however most men do feel better at 20nmol+.
Your lh isn't high so you could try low dose clomid to see how it goes.
12.5mg 3 days a week should get you over 20mmol.
Leger prescribe clomid but you could just as easily get some siphene off an Indian online pharmacy and use that.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
Hi

just looking some Advice regarding my blood test results . Been feeling very poor over the last 6 months with all the symptoms of low testosterone. At 45 yrs old I figured it was time to consider trt. Always Been 100% natty.
Have an appointment with ledger in 2 weeks but given my results would they even consider TRT for me.

thanks for any advice as I am genuinely surprised my levels are not a lot lower
View attachment 216716
As others have said your reading seem fine. I'd recommend more tests though as basing anything off of one test isn't great.

And maybe look at something else to why you feel crap?

Focusing on testosterone when it looks like it may not beay mean you're missing something.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Was it finger prick test or veinous draw?

Either way I would test again after another 6 weeks with a veinous draw and then ideally another 6 weeks after that.

3 months of data will be very helpful going forward. If it all comes back similar to this one then it should be something to celebrate as whatever your issues are they are not going to be solved by TRT which can be both a pain in the bum and a drain on time and finances for the rest of your life.

Do you have your thyroid results?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts