UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening lads,

I've done 2 cycles of test , both times it has been test 400 made by rohm, I'm taking 400mg per week.

I've done bloods at around the same time on both, (8 weeks in) first was 222nmol/l and this test came back at 94nmol/l . The difference is i kicked off this cycle with tbol and the last was with nothing but test alm the way through, and 1 other thing is i nkticed the liquid was slightly more watery this time , but everything still looks legit.

Any ideas? Is it to do with stoppoing tbol 2 weeks ago , ir us it that i have an underdosed batch.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Evening lads,

I've done 2 cycles of test , both times it has been test 400 made by rohm, I'm taking 400mg per week.

I've done bloods at around the same time on both, (8 weeks in) first was 222nmol/l and this test came back at 94nmol/l . The difference is i kicked off this cycle with tbol and the last was with nothing but test alm the way through, and 1 other thing is i nkticed the liquid was slightly more watery this time , but everything still looks legit.

Any ideas? Is it to do with stoppoing tbol 2 weeks ago , ir us it that i have an underdosed batch.

Cheers
94 sounds more realistic. The 222 was surely an error.

·
Read Only
733 Posts
Evening lads,

Cheers
Yeah, your second bottle was underdosed.

·
Newbie Trainer
299 Posts
Evening lads,

Cheers
Unfortunately, tri-test 400 is hit or miss throughout diff batches(though no actual batch number on the vials).... But can't say anything negative about their other test products.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts