UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gym Addict
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

What do you think of these blood tests? They come back last time as 13.9 n/ml for test and I was consider TRT etc. Not done a cycle since, started one, 3 weeks in (Test E), got an infection and not touched steroids since (maybe a year ago).

Weight: 82kg

Height. 5ft 10.

Body fat: 10 - 12%.

Training 5-6 times a week. Fitness and weights.

I just got them back today, can someone with more knowledge have a look please and tell me what you think. @Sustanation I've read lots of feedback you have given people and its really good. I just don't how to apply some of the knowledge to my own scenario as I don't really know what I'm looking at/for? I thought I had low Test levels.

If so, can I improve them naturally? View attachment 185339

Thanks

Trio

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
You haven't got low test levels. They are perfectly normal. All you can really do is maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep things ticking over.

I am a little concerned about your weight. Freddie Mercury weighed more than that on the day he died! You ain't doing bad for an 82 year old though.

·
Banned
2,742 Posts
Hey,

What do you think of these blood tests? They come back last time as 13.9 n/ml for test and I was consider TRT etc. Not done a cycle since, started one, 3 weeks in (Test E), got an infection and not touched steroids since (maybe a year ago).

Weight: 82kg

Height. 5ft 10.

Body fat: 10 - 12%.

Training 5-6 times a week. Fitness and weights.

I just got them back today, can someone with more knowledge have a look please and tell me what you think. @Sustanation I've read lots of feedback you have given people and its really good. I just don't how to apply some of the knowledge to my own scenario as I don't really know what I'm looking at/for? I thought I had low Test levels.

If so, can I improve them naturally? View attachment 185339

Thanks

Trio
Hi mate shoot me and inbox as I can't message you for some reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.