UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boooom!
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I usually take two shakers with me when I am going to have a shake on the road.

One contains my protein and oats, and the other contains milk.

I always add the power to the milk, and shake like crazy, however, it always turns lumpy.

Would it be possible to blend my shakes at home and then take them with me in one blender and drink them later?

·
Gym Addict
215 Posts
mrbez said:
Hey Guys,

I usually take two shakers with me when I am going to have a shake on the road.

One contains my protein and oats, and the other contains milk.

I always add the power to the milk, and shake like crazy, however, it always turns lumpy.

Would it be possible to blend my shakes at home and then take them with me in one blender and drink them later?
Mrbez

It would depend on how long you will consume the milk in and also the outside temperature. If you was mixing with Water it may not have been so much of an issue.

As we are approaching Winter here in the UK you may be ok mind you.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Are your oats the pre grinded ones mate??

I take my shaker with me it usually has 50-100g pregrined oats from myprotein with 4 scoops reflex whey in. I add 500ml water and shake and it goes down a treat. I find it i shake the cut with the protein and oats in first before adding the water this makes sure there isnt any lumps of oats in there.

·
Boooom!
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Hilly,

They are the Ultra Fine Oats from MP, along with their own branded Whey.

I have tried what you suggested, but still get lumps.

I've just been out and bought a blender, so it doesn't matter, I will just preblend and take them with me.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
i dont think so mate. If mixed with milk and not left refrigerated i imagine the milk will go funny but if you mix the whey with water it should be ok. i could be wrong tho

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
Don't know why this is happening to you m8 I use same stuff and have no problems only difference i take mine in freezer bags then you can take as many servings as you want and only 1 shaker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.