UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I had done a few courses followed by pct recovered fine but always felt I was taking a step backwards again and felt terrible during pct.

Opted for blast/cruise method upto 1000mg test and 500mg of various other meds such as bold/deca maybe bit tren at near tail end of 10 weeks followed by 8 weeks or so of 250mg test e then repeat. Been following this now for a year now and don't plan on coming off cycle until after comps of 2011 season.

Any advice for wot pct protocol would follow after being shut down so long.

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
im interested in this too.

been B&C for around 18 months and have ran 500-750iu of HCG EW every week to help with shutdown, but mostly to keep the ball rolling so when i do come off then im not starting from a stationary position with PCT etc.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
stevo99 said:
how long does it normally take?
the actual PCT is 45 days to get your natural test level within range or low end .. but it can take longer than that for things to fire back up a lil bit .. plus everyone is different at how quick or how long it takes to recover. obviously if you have suffered before recovering on PCT after one cycle it will be much harder on recovering from B and C.

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
im thinking of cruising on 250 test per week indeffinately, when i come off im normally fine so shall follow that protocol with the hcg and hopefully be ok

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
well i have done this for around 13 months. came off 8 weeks ago. getting bloods done next thursday so will no in 2 weeks were im at.

I ran the powder pct protocol as its laid out with a few extras in their

·
Looking Freaky
832 Posts
hilly said:
well i have done this for around 13 months. came off 8 weeks ago. getting bloods done next thursday so will no in 2 weeks were im at.

I ran the powder pct protocol as its laid out with a few extras in their
Can you elaborate on this please?

·
Banned
322 Posts
Ive been blast cruising for almost 2 years taking 500iu hcg a week all that time. have run some heavy blasts in that time and been reading about pct and gonna follow this pct starting next year

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day

Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
Razorblade said:
Ive been blast cruising for almost 2 years taking 500iu hcg a week all that time. have run some heavy blasts in that time and been reading about pct and gonna follow this pct starting next year

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day

Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day
is that you in the avatar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.